Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Fun > Anything Goes
Donate! Join Today

Anything Goes Anything goes.....well, you'll get away with more here than anywhere else on Accyweb! But remember, we are a child friendly forum!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree9Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 13-06-2014, 01:22   #1
Senior Member+

The Sun (is it your England?)

Well,like "22million" others I got my free paper (except certain folk in the Liverpool area of course) also, I'd like to say well done to those posties for refusing to deliver that filth.
It contains nothing but crap like 'celebrity' gossip, half naked females, constant support for the right wing governments like the cons.
Maybe The Sun is just a tory outlet? They do seem to hate the poor, unemployed an the disabled.
Also the picture on the front page had the words "our England" with politicians and tax fiddling celebrities....what a load of garbage, that portrays everything the Sun stands for IMO...greed, hatred and corruption....

Who else was on the front page? That's right, tinky ruddy winky
No doctors, nurses, carers,volunteers etc the ones who work tirelessly to make life a little easier for those impacted by this governments 'reforms'........O NO tinky ruddy winky

Anyway, The Sun and to your tax fiddling 'Australian' owner ...that's not my England.

My photobucket account http://s28.photobucket.com/user/Accy...?sort=2&page=1
password--Accyweb

Last edited by Accyexplorer; 13-06-2014 at 01:32.
Accyexplorer is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 13-06-2014, 06:45   #2
God Member

Re: The Sun (is it your England?)

also owned by the hedge funds which are raping and pillaging britain on the cheap. while supporting the snp and spreading hate and nationalist propoganda in scotland because the hedge funds would treat scotland like a plaything .
Old 13-06-2014, 07:41   #3
Beacon of light

Mine was really useful....I wrapped the potato peelings in it before putting them in the bin(I have no garden or I would use them in the compost).
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2014, 08:37   #4
Senior Member+

I was lucky, no one delivered one to my house.
Old 13-06-2014, 08:48   #5
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Nothing at all wrong with a half naked female, the paper has to do something to make it worth turning the pages.

Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2014, 09:49   #6
Beacon of light

I suppose it depends on your gender and of course which half is naked
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2014, 09:57   #7
Administrator

Ace Driver Champion!
Onslaught 2.1 Champion!
Defender of the Holy Pig Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
I suppose it depends on your gender and of course which half is naked
Being right handed I think I would prefer her to be naked on her left half
Old 13-06-2014, 10:23   #8
God Member

Unhappy Re: The Sun (is it your England?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Accyexplorer View Post
Well,like "22million" others I got my free paper (except certain folk in the Liverpool area of course) also, I'd like to say well done to those posties for refusing to deliver that filth.
It contains nothing but crap like 'celebrity' gossip, half naked females, constant support for the right wing governments like the cons.
Maybe The Sun is just a tory outlet? They do seem to hate the poor, unemployed an the disabled.
Also the picture on the front page had the words "our England" with politicians and tax fiddling celebrities....what a load of garbage, that portrays everything the Sun stands for IMO...greed, hatred and corruption....

Who else was on the front page? That's right, tinky ruddy winky
No doctors, nurses, carers,volunteers etc the ones who work tirelessly to make life a little easier for those impacted by this governments 'reforms'........O NO tinky ruddy winky

Anyway, The Sun and to your tax fiddling 'Australian' owner ...that's not my England.
Totally agree - it's disgraceful! Tinky Winky indeed - my favourite was always LaLa
Accyexplorer likes this.
AccyMad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2014, 11:06   #9
God Member

Junk mail !
I have a locked wall mounted mail box in the communal stairwell (no letterbox in my door).

I usually hear the postman slam the tin lid on it when he puts mail in it, otherwise I don't check it daily.

It was really annoying to have made the effort to get my key, go into the stairwell and unlock it, just to find JUNK.
Accyexplorer likes this.

MargaretR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2014, 11:08   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil View Post
Being right handed I think I would prefer her to be naked on her left half
Personally I would prefer the front half, being a gentleman I wouldn't want to be responsible for her having a cold back.

Perhaps C'mon could run one of his intellectual polls for us?
Old 13-06-2014, 11:47   #11
Senior Member+

The front page was enough for me to shake my head, a rainbow cast of unsavoury characters above the heading "This Is Our England"

Anyway, I thought I'd give it the benefit of the doubt and take a look inside.(Page 2 and page 3 was no better) There was a multiple of polls on page 2 things like Who do you think is the greatest living English person? And who was voted No1...you guessed it, the ruddy Queen( A (Zionist) owd witch) then you've got Mohammad Farah at number 7 (No comment needed), Ant & Dec at number 9
Infact, when I think of the greatest living English person, none of the names listed come to mind
There was another poll on page 2....Which characteristic best reflects Englishness? Number 3 is "being tolerant towards others." Further down the poll is "getting drunk."

Then I came to page 3 (it was like a frustrated teenage lad had chucked it together) they also had a poll results section of who Sun readers voted their celebrity "English rose." ...who won it? Kelly Brook (who I believe is mixed race) and another mixed race person was at number 3 (Emily Ratajkowski).

I could go on complaining about this garbage that was forced upon me but I'd be here all day

password--Accyweb

Last edited by Accyexplorer; 13-06-2014 at 11:51.
Old 13-06-2014, 12:04   #12
Senior Member+

Quote:
Mine was really useful....I wrapped the potato peelings in it before putting them in the bin(I have no garden or I would use them in the compost).
Even the ruddy ferrets refused to have it as bedding

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gremlin View Post
I was lucky, no one delivered one to my house.
That's correct G you was one of the lucky ones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
Nothing at all wrong with a half naked female, the paper has to do something to make it worth turning the pages.
Fair point L, for me it only saved a few sheets of toilet paper

password--Accyweb
Old 13-06-2014, 12:07   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Accyexplorer View Post
I could go on complaining about this garbage that was forced upon me but I'd be here all day
Didn't get it, wouldn't read it, don't need a synopsis that proves you will actually look at this crap.
Old 13-06-2014, 12:58   #14
Senior Member+

I got one delivered to me this afternoon.Straight in the recycling sack
emamum and Studio25 like this.
maxthecollie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2014, 17:28   #15
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Quote:
I suppose it depends on your gender
Not really Ma, along with most blokes there's them Lesbolians what'd take a shine to "22 year old Debbie from Essex".

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..