Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Fun > Anything Goes
Donate! Join Today

Anything Goes Anything goes.....well, you'll get away with more here than anywhere else on Accyweb! But remember, we are a child friendly forum!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 16-01-2007, 17:25   #16
Senior Member+

Re: The whole Jade/shilpa stuff...

shilpa is quite a decent cook she's been cookin the food - thats one of the issues in hte house at the mo

her cooking
Old 16-01-2007, 17:27   #17
Give, give, give member

Yes, the lazy cows moans Shilpa does all the cooking, but I don't see them getting of their chavvy arses to do any work.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2007, 17:27   #18
Senior Member+

interesting to see shilpa's odds of winnin gettin shorter

7/1 when she entered 5/2 now...
Old 16-01-2007, 17:30   #19
Give, give, give member

Good.

Shilpa will be getting my vote. Cleo has been too much of a disappointment.

Old 16-01-2007, 17:32   #20
God Member

your a real bunch of bitches aint ya
Old 16-01-2007, 17:32   #21
Senior Member+

hmm she's still the fave though - dunno y cleo hasnt done that much

ll that talk of alter-ego's takin over etc
Old 16-01-2007, 17:33   #22
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by garinda View Post
Good.

Shilpa will be getting my vote. Cleo has been too much of a disappointment.
Have to agree about Cleo, she's been far too quiet, but she has come across as the most genuine but I really wanted to see more of her eccentricities

I know this may come as a shock but believe it or not all views I may air on here are my own work!!!!!
harwood red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2007, 17:34   #23
Give, give, give member

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashytart View Post
your a real bunch of bitches aint ya
You're fairly new here aren't you?

Bunch maybe, but there's only one Queen Bitch,

Old 16-01-2007, 17:39   #24
God Member

would that be chav then?
Old 16-01-2007, 17:40   #25
Senior Member+

Its pathetic. These girls are quite plainly jealous of the fact that Shilpa is so beautiful. The lads are saying they dont like the bullying, well then they need to say something about it. Stick up for the girl!!!!

They are just making up excuses now to beat her down, because they cant come up with a genuine reason to pick on her. I mean if they were so bothered about the chicken not being cooked then, get off your fat arses and do it yourself. A message to Jo, what chicken of that size have you ever cooked for 3 hours (well 2hrs 50mins to be exact) In the end the chicken had been in for about 2hrs and Danielle still said that there was blood in it. I dont think so honey!!!
Lolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2007, 17:41   #26
Give, give, give member

Quote:
would that be chav then?

Err...no.

Though he is sometimes allowed to carry my train.

Old 16-01-2007, 17:44   #27
God Member

chav's the bitchiest bitch i know, surely you cant be any worse uncle rindy??
Old 16-01-2007, 17:46   #28
God Member

Quote:
chav's the bitchiest bitch i know, surely you cant be any worse uncle rindy??
don't bet on it

I know this may come as a shock but believe it or not all views I may air on here are my own work!!!!!
harwood red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2007, 17:52   #29
Resident Waffler

How big was this chicken and what temp did they have it on? Did they preheat the oven?

WillowTheWhisp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2007, 17:57   #30
I am Banned

For someone that actually watches the live feeds [yeh get called sad ] can say that media hype of the racist thing is exaggerated & one sided. Shilpa is getting as H described it as school playground stuff [if u remember those days it only takes something slight to be ousted out] Shilpa has made a rod for her own bat, by seeing herself as too important [nowt wrong with that but ott mm], she started this by bossing the others around & dictating cooking the food & desciding who & what to eat & prepare [this was last week & when jackie was there], also she has put herself above the other girls [so in which has caused the bitching & grouping together in rebellion] BEFORE U ARGUE DO I AGREE WITH BULLYING NO I DONT, mearely explaining the dynamics thats been unfolding on viewing it.

Yes i do think Danielle has a problem with shilpa because shilpa is a stronger lady than she is that only being famous for Teddy's girlfriend dont mount to much & weaker on celeb status & jelously maybe, who i think is the main back stabber & cant hold her own in much, needing a crew behing her, to be fair to Jade she did [& is the only one] to actually sit down with Shilpa & tell her to her face the problems she & her have with one another last night, but Jade hssnt the maturity to keep it to that thus yet talks behind back to helping Danielle to fuel & i think Jo is on the bandwagon basically scared of the other 2 keeping with the in crowd! Three very niaeve women with nowt better to do with their insecurity!

BUT the thing is i think Shilpa is very clever as to whats going on & is manipulating this also to her advantage upon her convo's with Jermaine & Dirk seriously indicating this aka nominations & public vote, hey let the bitches show themselves up encouraged by Shilpa & hey presto who gets the sympathy & this has been the verge of shipla's discussions with jermaine & dirk {who i think are niaeve also] Dont underestimate Shilpa

Got this one well worked out hehehe Notice no creed/colour or race issue in my overview

In the events of the outright isolation of Shilpa & the terms of bullying & childishness should be addressed by Big bro - no one should be bullied & tollerance should be encouraged also told to grow up!!!!

Last edited by accymel; 16-01-2007 at 17:59.
accymel is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..