Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Fun > Anything Goes
Donate! Join Today

Anything Goes Anything goes.....well, you'll get away with more here than anywhere else on Accyweb! But remember, we are a child friendly forum!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 16-01-2007, 17:58   #31
Senior Member+

Re: The whole Jade/shilpa stuff...

It looked like a normal medium sized chicken.
Lolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 16-01-2007, 18:07   #32
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolly View Post
A message to Jo, what chicken of that size have you ever cooked for 3 hours (well 2hrs 50mins to be exact) In the end the chicken had been in for about 2hrs and Danielle still said that there was blood in it. I dont think so honey!!!
Depends on the size of the chicken

The big fresh chicken i had for xmas cooking one xmas took 0ver 4hrs as instructions till done to perfection, so if it was a big chicken [as to size of group] then it could well of possibly been a bit or so bloody in the middle if only 2hrs cook on it
accymel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2007, 18:45   #33
God Member

I haven't watched BB since Jade moved in, dont think she's going to be as popular when she comes out, noboby can be that dense for that long, surely!
grego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2007, 18:56   #34
Senior Member+

accymel - i have to agree - i dont think its racism - i just think its ignorance/stupidity on the part of the three

but there is bullying which as a former victim, isnt nice
Old 16-01-2007, 19:03   #35
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mani View Post
accymel - i have to agree - i dont think its racism - i just think its ignorance/stupidity on the part of the three

but there is bullying which as a former victim, isnt nice
Definately silly school children mentality & certainly myself has been the target of many a bullying, so can understand how she is feeling & seeing the bullys do it makes me sick but i do hope theres some form of reprimand or task that these girls has to do as punishment
Old 16-01-2007, 19:05   #36
Give, give, give member

I don't think Shilpa has brought it on herself at all...and yes, sadly I've been watching it 'live' too.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2007, 19:08   #37
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by garinda View Post
I don't think Shilpa has brought it on herself at all...and yes, sadly I've been watching it 'live' too.

I didnt say that i said now manipulating it to her advantage, she's quite a strong lady to let them beat her & it backfire on the other sad 3, she does know this as does Jermaine who's been helping her with it

Glad im not the only person to watch the live feeds & we aint sad ....HA!!
Old 16-01-2007, 19:56   #38
God Member

I watched it last night and am just gearing up for another session tonight.

Definitely bullying involved - started by Jackiey but carried on by the three witches.

Dippy Danielle is the worst example of what happens when dim bints drink too much (I give her relationship with Teddy two weeks after the end of the show after he's watched her behaviour), Jade is trying to hide her bullying by saying she's just 'honest' (always a cop out) and Jo is naive and I think she'll be in for a big shock afterwards - I'm hoping that she redeems herself tonight.

In all of this though, don't forget that Jack is the one egging Jade on quietly from the sidelines, plus he has made a few fairly racist comments himself.

Jermaine has noticed the racism and bullying, as have Ian, Dirk and Cleo but for some reason none of them have spoken out.

I was one of the 5000 that complained!

The views expressed within this post are mine and mine alone.

Gayle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2007, 20:09   #39
Senior Member+

is he still with her? i think he had a nite two stand with her thats all - i dont htink she's his gf
Old 16-01-2007, 20:16   #40
God Member

Well she lives with him and she was talking about marriage earlier last week.

The views expressed within this post are mine and mine alone.

Gayle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2007, 20:22   #41
God Member

thats danielle who was at a football do with victoria 'rake' beckham shouting profanities at katie price...victoria beckham and danielle screaming at the top of there voices 'who let the dog out'....katie price is a pretty girl, rake beckham is just a desperate sad wench and danielle is a wag wannabe
Old 16-01-2007, 20:29   #42
I am Banned

Yup shazza she's managed to show her boobs out during course bragging like - stupid leech [oopppssss have i given her a taste of her own medicine]

Opologies
Old 16-01-2007, 20:30   #43
God Member

mel can we have that in english please? lol
Old 16-01-2007, 20:33   #44
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashytart View Post
mel can we have that in english please? lol
I dont know how to say it in multi lingual like
Old 16-01-2007, 20:38   #45
God Member

lol....just re arrange the words

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..