Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Fun > Anything Goes
Donate! Join Today

Anything Goes Anything goes.....well, you'll get away with more here than anywhere else on Accyweb! But remember, we are a child friendly forum!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 17-01-2007, 11:31   #46
Senior Member+

Re: The whole Jade/shilpa stuff...

raaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!

16 and half thousand complaints!!!!

damn!!
Old 17-01-2007, 11:34   #47
Senior Member+

The Indian government is awaiting a report on the programme and could raise the matter with the UK.
Old 17-01-2007, 11:34   #48
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mani View Post
raaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!

16 and half thousand complaints!!!!

damn!!
LOL i know geee turn it off if its that bad enough to complain otherwise nice publicity stunt for the prog lol, its to be brought up in the commons blimey have they nowt more important to discuss ?? & even offcom watchdog thingy is looking into it

Madness!! All these people have been doing is watching the edits & not full coverage which gives a better perspective on it - its not racisim but cooped up playground stuff on both sides!! Unless its somethign i've missed or not shown

Last edited by accymel; 17-01-2007 at 11:37.
accymel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2007, 11:36   #49
I am Banned

Quote:
The Indian government is awaiting a report on the programme and could raise the matter with the UK.
Really ????????? blooming hell, what do u think Mani? Is this all really blown out of proportion or did i even miss something ???

Hope it dont start another war
Old 17-01-2007, 11:41   #50
Resident Waffler

I saw a clip of that bit where one said "do thy eat with their fingers over there or is that China?" What a twit. I suppose nobody eats with their fingers "over here" ? Like do they all take knives and forks to KFC, McDonalds, Burger King? I bet they eat kebabs with their fingers or how about the plain old simple butty? I'm eating an apple right now and shock horror disgusting me, I'm holding it with my fingers!

All they do with daft remarks like that is show how stupid, naïve and ignorant they are.

WillowTheWhisp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2007, 11:41   #51
Senior Member+

*L*

i think it is

its like when janet jackson flashed at hte superbowl - loads of ppl complained for the sake of complaining just incase there mite b some compensation

same here loads of ppl have complained for the sake of complainin...

yeah there's bullying but racism not really - there's mean uncalled for comments but i wudnt clas them as racism
Old 17-01-2007, 11:47   #52
God Member

Quote:
How pathetic. Perhaps they think it's more dangerous for someone to live in a house over here with a few nutcases and thick bitches and get paid a lot of money ( not to mention the ability to walk away if she feels offended ! ) than for aid workers to be murdered in their own backyard
Old 17-01-2007, 11:53   #53
I am Banned

Quote:
*L*

i think it is

its like when janet jackson flashed at hte superbowl - loads of ppl complained for the sake of complaining just incase there mite b some compensation

same here loads of ppl have complained for the sake of complainin...

yeah there's bullying but racism not really - there's mean uncalled for comments but i wudnt clas them as racism
LOL i remember that gee it was her titty that fell out it happens to us all such a big fuss over nowt. Didnt know u could get compo over tv programmes unless u are in them. Gee the media are even worse for racism at times when they report stuff & this is all media frenzy selling it.

Like u say Mani i agree with some bullying & definately comments made are stupidly made & uncalled for by silly little girls!
Old 17-01-2007, 11:55   #54
Resident Waffler

Can I get compensation for the trauma of having missed it live?

WillowTheWhisp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2007, 11:57   #55
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillowTheWhisp View Post
now theres a novel idea shhhh those that dont watch it live & complaining of the complaints bandwagon will want some
Old 17-01-2007, 11:59   #56
I am Banned

Watching live now, nominations are taking place & just before they did BB has expressed clearly that nominations should be their own, not influenced by others & they must give frank concise reasons for nominations - also reminded that discussion of nominations should not be discussed as always!
Old 17-01-2007, 12:02   #57
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillowTheWhisp View Post

Your'e not telling me that people actually sit and watch it live ? Have they nothing better to do
Old 17-01-2007, 12:04   #58
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancsdave View Post
Your'e not telling me that people actually sit and watch it live ? Have they nothing better to do
Yes.....................& yes........but can multitask
Old 17-01-2007, 13:23   #59
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancsdave View Post
Im sure I saw somewhere about a guy who watched it over net 24/7.

Cant believe this was on Sky News (or Can I) but I suppose its good publisity for BB.
Old 17-01-2007, 15:59   #60
Give, give, give member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gayle View Post
I watched it last night and am just gearing up for another session tonight.

Definitely bullying involved - started by Jackiey but carried on by the three witches.

Dippy Danielle is the worst example of what happens when dim bints drink too much (I give her relationship with Teddy two weeks after the end of the show after he's watched her behaviour), Jade is trying to hide her bullying by saying she's just 'honest' (always a cop out) and Jo is naive and I think she'll be in for a big shock afterwards - I'm hoping that she redeems herself tonight.

In all of this though, don't forget that Jack is the one egging Jade on quietly from the sidelines, plus he has made a few fairly racist comments himself.

Jermaine has noticed the racism and bullying, as have Ian, Dirk and Cleo but for some reason none of them have spoken out.

I was one of the 5000 that complained!
What were the racist comments that made you complain?

I agree Jack is just as nasty, and as simple minded as the girls.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..