Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Fun > Anything Goes
Donate! Join Today

Anything Goes Anything goes.....well, you'll get away with more here than anywhere else on Accyweb! But remember, we are a child friendly forum!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree24Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-10-2014, 23:41   #16

Re: Toy trains....hmmm

Not played pc games for quite a few years now. Did like Medal of Honour, Half Life et al. And who can forget Doom. Ah those were the days!!
Accrington Web
Old 08-10-2014, 00:32   #17
Senior Member+

I guess what I'm trying to say is i grew up with Thomas the tank engine,i didnt want to play the fat director/controller

"Jason is young, and full of his own ideas.he is sure they are better than anybody else's."
- The original Tramway Engines by the Rev W Awdry

My photobucket account http://s28.photobucket.com/user/Accy...?sort=2&page=1
password--Accyweb
Old 08-10-2014, 01:14   #18
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Re: Re: Toy trains....hmmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Accyexplorer View Post
I guess what I'm trying to say is i grew up with Thomas the tank engine,i didnt want to play the fat director/controller

"Jason is young, and full of his own ideas.he is sure they are better than anybody else's."
- The original Tramway Engines by the Rev W Awdry
The above is B'S, you didn't 'mean to say' any such thing, you were being proved a pratt in another thread and decided to try belittling another members hobby.
Well it didn't work. You once more showed yourself up because instead folk have turned it into a 'my hobby is' thread.
So no more excuses in an attempt to back pedal thank you.
Old 08-10-2014, 01:32   #19
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
The above is B'S, you didn't 'mean to say' any such thing, you were being proved a pratt in another thread and decided to try belittling another members hobby.
Well it didn't work. You once more showed yourself up because instead folk have turned it into a 'my hobby is' thread.
So no more excuses in an attempt to back pedal thank you.
That's not all true,although I did start this thread knowing you'd have a opinion on it (after all it's like controlling your own scale world)

My photobucket account http://s28.photobucket.com/user/Accy...?sort=2&page=1
password--Accyweb
Old 08-10-2014, 01:36   #20

Re: Re: Toy trains....hmmm

Quote:
That's not all true,although I did start this thread knowing you'd have a opinion it (after all it's like controlling your own scale world)
Still attempting to be clever, still proving what a nasty piece of work you really are.
I don't mind you being stupid but I do object to you thinking anyone else is so stupid as to believe what you are saying.
You sad, small minded and extremely pathetic little mind.
Old 08-10-2014, 06:48   #21
Senior Member+

Quote:
Personally I hated that blue git, and which kid didn't want to grow up to be a obese fascist dictator that lorded over a load of trains that had faces

Quote:
I started this thread knowing you'd have a opinion on it (after all it's like controlling your own scale world)
Fixed.

Stop trolling- Anybody can see its what your doing. Also- Its against the rules. Everyone needs a hobby. Trolling some dude on a forum on a daily basis is a very negative hobby.

Now that were on the subject of model trains,. Less do you care to explain what you like about model railway sets and/or the hobby in general

I have always like computer games, lately I like gaming because it gets my mind off depressing and keeps me away from wanting to drink(of which I plan never to do again) playing in a clan- we use a software called teamspeak and use that to communicate whilst gaming. Not a serious competitive clan, mostly having a laugh whilst gaming. But. Surrounding yourself with like-minded people that enjoy gaming is therapeutic. And with DayZ there is strength in numbers (see pics)

That being said. If you like trolling AccyEX. Perhaps you would prefer 4chan to accyweb...

Alan. Medal of honour used to a be great game back then. Now not so much. But battlefield has taken over that one
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sackheads.jpg (493.9 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg campfire.jpg (482.5 KB, 3 views)

Last edited by Restless; 08-10-2014 at 06:56.
Old 08-10-2014, 07:04   #22
Beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevie R View Post
Accyexplorer,you like to reel people in don`t you?

I thought Less twigged it when he said you were` putting the bait out`

But your post #3 reference `wooden,toying and track`is classic angling.

Tight lines
I don't think there is any doubt about what is going on here......but it doesn't make for pleasant/interesting reading.
Rubbish threads, rubbish responses....this isn't what Accyweb is about!
Not even in 'anything goes'.
Please do not offer encouragement for such threads.
Old 08-10-2014, 07:32   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Restless View Post
Now that were on the subject of model trains,. Less do you care to explain what you like about model railway sets and/or the hobby in general
Thanks for the invite and one day I may do that, but not in this thread or under these circumstances.
It would seem as if I'm defending a hobby enjoyed by both grown ups and children alike to idiot boy.

No-one needs justify a legitimate hobby that they enjoy and although (as we all know), Accyexplorer has a very sad disliking for all people connected to show-business, I'll just put a link to a Train set I wish I could have built.

Restless and Gremlin like this.
Old 08-10-2014, 07:34   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
I don't think there is any doubt about what is going on here......but it doesn't make for pleasant/interesting reading.
Rubbish threads, rubbish responses....this isn't what Accyweb is about!
Not even in 'anything goes'.
Please do not offer encouragement for such threads.

I wholeheartedly agree, the fact that some people attempt to use subjects or information freely available onsite as some form of put down just shows how sad they are and the person(s) they attack really have no reason to fear such idiots.

Though like all those before him this guy will be back soon full of contrition, wishing to make amends with all on site and promising not to do it again, but he will, they always do.
Old 08-10-2014, 08:35   #25

Quote:
Though like all those before him this guy will be back soon full of contrition, wishing to make amends with all on site and promising not to do it again, but he will, they always do.
Addendum to the above, as an alternative, he may come on, spit his dummy out, throw the 'C' word into a few random phrases, claim we are conspiring against him accuse us all of being sexual deviants, then storm off never to be heard from again.

I hope he doesn't do this, after all, I have said many times he could be a good poster if he THINKS before using his keyboard.
Old 08-10-2014, 08:55   #26
Senior Member+

Quote:
Thanks for the invite and one day I may do that, but not in this thread or under these circumstances.
It would seem as if I'm defending a hobby enjoyed by both grown ups and children alike to idiot boy.

No-one needs justify a legitimate hobby that they enjoy and although (as we all know), Accyexplorer has a very sad disliking for all people connected to show-business, I'll just put a link to a Train set I wish I could have built.

Thanks for posting the link less. Proper job, not a toy but a serious hobby which requires skill in planning and constructing.
Much better than staring at monitor all day playing silly games.
Eric likes this.
Old 08-10-2014, 09:02   #27
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Well the other day, it said words to effect, joining in wi the family, just shows how little it knows me, n has the I.Q. of n amoeba. its now beginning to bore the arse off me.
Old 08-10-2014, 09:14   #28
Senior Member+

Gee thanks gremlin
Old 08-10-2014, 09:19   #29
Beacon of light

Quote:
I wholeheartedly agree, the fact that some people attempt to use subjects or information freely available onsite as some form of put down just shows how sad they are and the person(s) they attack really have no reason to fear such idiots.

I have a strong dislike to those who apologise profusely and then go on to repeat the stuff they have just apologised for.
Either they are truly thick. or do not understand how an apology works.
Old 08-10-2014, 09:25   #30
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
I have a strong dislike to those who apologise profusely and then go on to repeat the stuff they have just apologised for.
Either they are truly thick. or do not understand how an apology works.
Or they are rank bad gets.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..