Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Fun > Anything Goes
Donate! Join Today

Anything Goes Anything goes.....well, you'll get away with more here than anywhere else on Accyweb! But remember, we are a child friendly forum!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree24Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-10-2014, 12:50   #46
Senior Member+

Re: Toy trains....hmmm

There's a tendency, when a number of relatively sane people are faced with a fool, for the group to agree he's a fool.
That's not ganging up, it's not a clique, it's just common sense.
Less, Margaret Pilkington and Eric like this.
Accrington Web
Old 08-10-2014, 12:51   #47
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Ah, but how long will he get away with it?
I get the feeling he knows his days are numbered that's why he's increasing his unruly behaviour.
Old 08-10-2014, 12:58   #48
Beacon of light

Many of them, to be sure.
I like to think I am honest in my posts, but also respect the views of others.
It would be boring if we all had the same ideas.
I do not enjoy seeing people come and ridicule people who are doing nothing to harm anyone, but on the other hand can see no reason for the health and safety of the public upheld by employers taking a modicum of responsibility for the practices of their workers.
Old 08-10-2014, 15:59   #49
Senior Member+

All them posts I've been threatening,abusing and making personal attacks against folk

More like Less playing the victim again, I thought a bit of banter would be water off a ducks back for the living legend that is 'Less'.

All my teasing comments and I was barely making a dent in his ego,who'd of thought, all that was necessary was a gentle goad by way of a thread about one his possessions.....

... I hope his wheels fall off his trains

My photobucket account http://s28.photobucket.com/user/Accy...?sort=2&page=1
password--Accyweb
Old 08-10-2014, 16:12   #50
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

So you call that teasing?
I wonder, what everyone else calls it?
Old 08-10-2014, 16:17   #51
Beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Accyexplorer View Post
All them posts I've been threatening,abusing and making personal attacks against folk

More like Less playing the victim again, I thought a bit of banter would be water off a ducks back for the living legend that is 'Less'.

All my teasing comments and I was barely making a dent in his ego,who'd of thought, all that was necessary was a gentle goad by way of a thread about one his possessions.....

... I hope his wheels fall off his trains
I don't think anyone has said that particularly...but your intent was to get a rise out of people(as in many of the threads you have posted on here).

Your 'teasing' is done in a very juvenile way.

If you want to ask a question because you are truly interested in the answer...then by all means ask....but not so that you can score points(or at least that is how you seem to see it) off another member.
That is dishonest posting.......and as Stevie R pointed out you were baiting a hook......waiting for a response(trolling).
The canal is the place to dangle hooks...but make sure you have the appropriate licence first.
Stevie R and Accyexplorer like this.
Old 08-10-2014, 16:18   #52
Senior Member+

Why oh why oh why oh why do some people turn interesting threads into a slanging match.
Why not start a special section for such childish activities. All who want to join in could put their name forward and others who wanted to keep a thread on track could do so.
I had a large model rail layout when I was as a child and still enjoy going to the annual model rail exhibition at the local sports centre.
There you can see how much detail, time and patience grown men have put into the hobby.
Less and maxthecollie like this.
Old 08-10-2014, 16:20   #53
Beacon of light

Russell, I don't think Jason is interested in why adults have interesting hobbies...like model trains, train spotting etc.
He had an entirely different aim in mind.(or at least that is the way it appears to me)
Less and Gremlin like this.
Old 08-10-2014, 16:33   #54
Resting in Peace

This thread is getting out of hand so it's now closed
Closed Thread

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..