Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Fun > Anything Goes
Donate! Join Today

Anything Goes Anything goes.....well, you'll get away with more here than anywhere else on Accyweb! But remember, we are a child friendly forum!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree46Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 15-03-2014, 20:34   #61
Senior Member+

Re: Vanishing plane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
.we just want to discuss the facts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
Yes of course.
Is that one of them "facts" less?
Do you have a link?
Do you know something the rest of us don't?

.....didn't think so

My photobucket account http://s28.photobucket.com/user/Accy...?sort=2&page=1
password--Accyweb
Accyexplorer is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 15-03-2014, 21:10   #62
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Vanishing plane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Accyexplorer View Post

Do you have a link?

It may be one of those facts, but it couldn't possibly be one of them facts.
As for the link, I might just put forward the theory that you could be the missing one.
And your last sentence
Quote:

.....didn't think so

Punctuation all wrong should be:-

Didn't think, so...

Other than those minor errors it's your best post of the day.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2014, 11:23   #63
Beacon of light

Quote:
Do you have a link?

.....didn't think so
You should never answer your own questions.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2014, 18:47   #64
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
You should never answer your own questions.
Of course he should, he's the only one that has the answers.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2014, 05:18   #65
Senior Member+

Interesting conjecture for anyone who's interested:

aangirfan: MALAYSIAN AIRLINES MH370 - INSIDE JOB
MargaretR likes this.

password--Accyweb
Old 15-04-2014, 08:48   #66
I am Banned

Pal of mine sent me this:
And he should know better I hasten to add.
The story, no doubt soon to be a movie, goes like this:

The Americans are withdrawing from the Afghanistan, one of their command and control systems (used for controlling the pilotless drones) was hijacked by the Talebans when the American transport convoy was moving down from one of the hill top bases. The Talebans ambushed the convoy and killed 2 American Seal personnel, seized the equipment/weapons, including the command and control system which weighed about 20 tons and packed into 6 crates. This happened about a month ago in Feb 2014.

What the Taleban want is money. They want to sell the system to the Russians or the Chinese. The Russians are too busy in Ukraine . The Chinese are hungry for the system's technology. Just imagine if the Chinese master the technology behind the command and control system, all the American drones will become useless. So the Chinese sent 8 top defense scientists to check the system and agreed to pay millions for it.

Sometime in early Mar 2014, the 8 scientists and the 6 crates made their way to Malaysia , thinking that it was the best covert way to avoid detection. The cargo was then kept in the Embassy under diplomatic protection. Meanwhile the Americans had engaged the assistance of Israeli intelligence, and together they are determined to intercept and recapture the cargo.

The Chinese calculated that it will be safe to transport it via civilian aircraft so as to avoid suspicion. After all the direct flight from KL to Beijing takes only 4 and half hours, and the Americans will not hijack or harm the civilian aircraft. So MH370 is the perfect carrier.

There are 5 American and Israeli agents on board who are familiar with Boeing operation. The 2 "Iranians" with stolen passports could be among them.

When MH370 is about to leave the Malaysian air space and report to Vietnamese air control, one American AWAC jammed their signal, disabled the pilot control system and switched over to remote control mode. That was when the plane suddenly lost altitude momentarily.

How the AWAC can do it ? Remember 911 incident ? After the 911 incident, all Boeing aircraft (and possibly all Airbus) are installed with a remote control system to counter terrorist hijacking. Since then all the Boeings could be remote controlled by ground control tower. The same remote control system used to control the pilotless spy aircraft and drones.

The 5 American/Israeli agents soon took over the plane, switched off the transponder and other communication system, changed course and flew westwards. They dare not fly east to the Philippines or Guam because the whole South China Sea air space was covered by Chinese surveillance radar and satellite.

The Malaysian, Thai and Indian military radars actually detected the unidentified aircraft but did not react professionally.

The plane flew over North Sumatra, Anambas, South India and then landed in the Maldives (some villagers saw the aircraft landing), refuelled and continued its flight to Garcia Deigo, the American Air Base in the middle of Indian Ocean. The cargo and the black box were removed. The passengers were silenced via natural means, lack of oxygen. They believe only dead persons will not talk. The MH370 with dead passengers were air borne again via remote control and crashed into the South Indian Ocean , make it look like the plane eventually ran out of fuel and crashed, and blame would fall on the defiant captain and co-pilot.

The Americans put up a good show. First diverting all the attention and search effort in the South China Sea while the plane made their way to Indian Ocean . Then they came out with some conflicting statement and evidence to confuse the world. Australia is the co-actor.

The amount of effort put up by China , in terms of the number of search aircraft, ships and satellites, searching first the South China Sea, then the Malacca Straits and the Indian Ocean is unprecedented. This showed that China is very concerned, not so much because of the many Chinese civilian passengers, but mainly the high value cargo and its 8 top defence scientists.

Don't you just love a conspiracy theory!
DtheP47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2014, 08:57   #67
Administrator

Ace Driver Champion!
Onslaught 2.1 Champion!
Defender of the Holy Pig Champion!

Quote:
Interesting conjecture for anyone who's interested:

aangirfan: MALAYSIAN AIRLINES MH370 - INSIDE JOB
As an experiment to help prove that that isn't a load of rubbish and that the picture details hasn't been changed by someone which is easy to do, why don't you see how far you can shove your phone up your backside?

It has to be a camera phone that can send pictures
Accyexplorer likes this.
Old 15-04-2014, 09:31   #68
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil View Post
As an experiment to help prove that that isn't a load of rubbish and that the picture details hasn't been changed by someone which is easy to do, why don't you see how far you can shove your phone up your backside?

It has to be a camera phone that can send pictures
Steady on Neil,
"disclaimer first"
In the darker corners of the www I am sure there is plenty of evidence as just how far foreign objects can be pushed into various body orfices.
Let's just not go there >shudder<
DtheP47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2015, 07:33   #69
Senior Member+

MH370 search: Reunion debris 'very likely' part of plane - BBC News

So, debris has been floating around for over a year and nobody seen anything? Hmmm
Anyone for cloak and daggers

password--Accyweb
Old 01-08-2015, 08:03   #70
Beacon of light

It was washed ashore, but that does not necessarily mean that it has been floating since the plane crashed....there is evidence that it has been submerged for some time.......and the area which had to be searched was vast and currents mean that when the searchers were in one area, the debris could have been miles away out of their sight.........but if you want to perceive that there was some sort of conspiracy then nothing in the world is going to stop you...but remember just because you believe something it does not make it a fact.
maxthecollie likes this.
Old 01-08-2015, 09:34   #71
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
It was washed ashore, but that does not necessarily mean that it has been floating since the plane crashed....there is evidence that it has been submerged for some time.......and the area which had to be searched was vast and currents mean that when the searchers were in one area, the debris could have been miles away out of their sight.........but if you want to perceive that there was some sort of conspiracy then nothing in the world is going to stop you...but remember just because you believe something it does not make it a fact.
The important part of this sad incident is closure for the families/friends of those who were on board.
For that reason,I'll keep my delusional 'theories' to myself.
Even if the wreck was found intact with the remains of the black box and passengers still inside,to some,it would still be dismissed as a hoax, carried out by 'them'

password--Accyweb
Old 01-08-2015, 09:58   #72
Beacon of light

Yes, I can fully understand that relatives need closure.
And in real terms it doesn't really matter how the incident occurred (except families of those lost would not agree) those people who were on that flight are lost.

Knowing how they were lost will not bring them back.....it would only give those left behind, someone on whom to lay the blame....insert a 'grudge' in their life that serves no useful purpose.

After we lose someone we tease out the minutiae of the life that existed before they were lost.
We look to make sense of things that sometimes have no sense in them....and when we have done all this are we really any closer?

We have to set down the emotional baggage and move on.
If we do not do that, then we are hampered by it and it is a burden which prevents us from getting our lives back to a different kind of normal.
cashman, Gremlin and Accyexplorer like this.
Old 02-08-2015, 12:51   #73
Administrator

Ace Driver Champion!
Onslaught 2.1 Champion!
Defender of the Holy Pig Champion!

Things like this remind us just how vast our oceans are and how even with all our technology we know so little about them. I was surprised how much of the oceans we can't monitor by radar or satellite
Old 02-08-2015, 15:50   #74
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil View Post
Things like this remind us just how vast our oceans are and how even with all our technology we know so little about them. I was surprised how much of the oceans we can't monitor by radar or satellite
The majority of land based radars have a range of around 240 miles, OTH (Over the Horizon) radars have, as the name implies, a far greater range but are installed where any perceived threat will come from. Satellite surveillance is normally on a polar orbit although geo-stationary are used to cover areas of perceived threat or specific interest. The Indian Ocean covers some 27M sq miles according to Wikipedia so spotting a piece of debris some 4m or 5m sq is like the proverbial needle in the haystack
Old 03-08-2015, 11:06   #75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrie Yates View Post
...Satellite surveillance is normally on a polar orbit although geo-stationary are used to cover areas of perceived threat or specific interest...
Only if the area of interest can be seen from a satellite directly over the equator. A geostationary satellite is one that stays in the same place in the sky if you view it from a fixed position on the Earth. This can only happen for equatorial orbits.

Polar orbits are really used for mapping (which is surveillance of a sort, I suppose). This is because it takes so long for the satellite to return to one spot after its last pass over that spot.

A geosynchronous orbit can be used to view areas of interest, but it only returns to the same place once per day (minus a few seconds). Not much good if you want to survey the area at a different time to when it passes over.

Surveillance satellites are in normal elliptic orbits. They have to be higher than 100 miles in order to maintain an orbit. The higher they are, the more ground they can "see", but as you'd expect, it's at a lower resolution. Also, they have to travel at about 5 miles per second to maintain such a low orbit, so they can only see a particular site for a short time.

Surveillance satellites carry fuel so they can be retasked to a new orbit if events require it. When that fuel runs out, they are only good for photographing what's in their prevailing orbit until their orbit decays enough for them to shoot off into space or fall towards Earth. When a satellite is retasked, the fuel it needs is dependent on its altitude. A low-Earth orbit needs more fuel to change than a medium-Earth orbit.

Studio25 is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..