Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Fun > Anything Goes
Donate! Join Today

Anything Goes Anything goes.....well, you'll get away with more here than anywhere else on Accyweb! But remember, we are a child friendly forum!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By Less
  • 1 Post By Margaret Pilkington
  • 1 Post By Less

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-12-2018, 11:44   #1
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

What A Load Of Hot Air!

I was going to call this thread, 'What A Load Of Crap', but it probably wouldn't have got passed our sensor.

Yes, this ad' has been bombarding our senses for quite some time now and to me it just shows the advertising executives trying to make sensitive people paranoid about a natural bodily function.

We all do it from the highest of the land to the most lowly of the low and it isn't something we should be made to feel ashamed of.
In fact it is a daily function to be celebrated because when we've done we all feel so much better and that somehow we have achieved something.

To be conned into carrying a little spray around with you just in case you need to go while you're on the go is so silly, after all if you've been and things are a bit smelly no-one in polite society is going to stand up in a crowd and exclaim 'blimey her over there she's just had a really niffy dump'.

The other amazing thing about this ad is that her droppings are do-nut shaped, now that just isn't natural, I think seeing one of those as a floater would be more of a conversation piece than any aromatic lingering.

It has been suggested that this product would make an ideal Christmas present for your friends, Really? Would you want someone as a friend that gives you a gift that says 'you stink, spray this around so we don't have to put up with it'.

Far less bulky than carrying a spray and just as effective is to brazen it out with the good old fashioned traditional manner that has been used for millennia, if, someone is about to go in just after you have emptied a bucket full of yesterdays bread from your gut, stand in front of the toilet door, with one hand out blocking the other persons entry and whisper confidentially, 'I'd give it a couple of minutes before I went in there if I was you'
It warns that person that to enter would be a little inconvenient for their nasal passage and after all, is the polite thing to do.

Last edited by Less; 02-12-2018 at 11:51.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 02-12-2018, 12:02   #2
Beacon of light

Re: What A Load Of Hot Air!

Or another time worn solution....strike a match!
If anyone gave me this as a Christmas gift....they would need the gift removing from their bum hole by a very skilled surgeon.

I thought it was just me that thought this advert was just a bag of fertiliser.
Seems not.

Less, thank you for making me laugh in a week when there has been very little to put a smile on my chops!
Gremlin likes this.

Last edited by Margaret Pilkington; 02-12-2018 at 12:04.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2018, 08:10   #3
Administrator

Ace Driver Champion!
Onslaught 2.1 Champion!
Defender of the Holy Pig Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
I was going to call this thread, 'What A Load Of Crap', but it probably wouldn't have got passed our sensor......
This thread has been around for years with a similar title

http://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f...rap-67387.html
Old 09-12-2018, 17:51   #4
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil View Post
This thread has been around for years with a similar title

http://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f...rap-67387.html
Oh dear, it was a joke, because of the subject, still never mind at least you are still around to make sure I and the rest behave ourselves.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..