Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Fun > Anything Goes
Donate! Join Today

Anything Goes Anything goes.....well, you'll get away with more here than anywhere else on Accyweb! But remember, we are a child friendly forum!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 26-12-2007, 13:24   #136
God Member

Re: what annoys you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
theres a differance Aleks, n if you can't see it, yer just as dumb.

I think as soon as anyone decides to air their views on here then the option of it being nobody's business is not applicable.
Old 26-12-2007, 13:26   #137
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

by Aleks logic, Abu Hamza should be able to preach "Death to Infidels etc outside Finsbury Park Mosque.
Old 26-12-2007, 13:39   #138
Senior Member+

xmas eve i weighed around 11.5 stone
now however i may weigh slightly more
due to excesive abuse of food and alcohol
this annoys me
i do hope no one hates me

like i've never been gone
beechy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2007, 13:44   #139
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by beechy View Post
xmas eve i weighed around 11.5 stone
now however i may weigh slightly more
due to excesive abuse of food and alcohol
this annoys me
i do hope no one hates me
no but with yer excess weight- keep out of the trees.
Old 26-12-2007, 13:44   #140

Quote:
by Aleks logic, Abu Hamza should be able to preach "Death to Infidels etc outside Finsbury Park Mosque.
If he wishes too yes as its not the preaching that kills its the actions of the brain washed persons who carry out any attack.
Old 26-12-2007, 13:45   #141

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancsdave View Post
I think as soon as anyone decides to air their views on here then the option of it being nobody's business is not applicable.
So if i said i didnt like burnley that would make it your business would it? Then again with past comments it surely is as you always cry about it.
Old 26-12-2007, 13:46   #142

[quote=blazey;507517]From what I've seen, its only those that are overweight that have replied back.

im not overweight but....
i'd rather be fat than ready 2 snap!
kinki__pinki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2007, 13:48   #143
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleks View Post
If he wishes too yes as its not the preaching that kills its the actions of the brain washed persons who carry out any attack.
then i'm sorry i gave you credit,for more sense.
Old 26-12-2007, 13:53   #144

But seriously there is a difference between blazey and Abu Hamza and if you say there isnt then your the idiot. Where she was saying she didnt like fat people its not going to start people thinking yeah hang on lets kill them is it.
Old 26-12-2007, 14:06   #145

Quote:
If she wants to hate fat people then let her its her own opinion and nothing to do with any of us. While i dont share the hate i do agree with the fact that everyone should be able to say what the hell they like. There was abit of a backlash on here a while back from a number of members wanting more freedom of speech but just before that i started a thread about freedom of speech and was laughed at. Make your minds up guys.

i dont think she does hate fat people though to be quite honest i think she is just trying to upset offend and start arguements

well we certainly gave her what she wanted
Old 26-12-2007, 14:10   #146

If that is the case then hook line and sinker but if not then everyone is still entitled to say what they think, just as you have done. Anyway its my job to wind people up not hers lol
Old 26-12-2007, 14:23   #147
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazey View Post

Got to hate fat people too. Why don't they just stop eating so much crap and exercise instead of taking up so much space?

Global warming is caused by fat people
no Aleks,this is what she was saying, when everyone with a grain of sense knows that many people are overweight through NO fault of there own. that to me is going over the line,n i am a windup merchant meself. if you think its ok to cause offence to many decent folk undeservedly,then youve gone way down in my book.
Old 26-12-2007, 14:34   #148

Some overwieght people are just that way as you said no fault of their own and i understand that its the ones who say oh i need help as im 469 stone. I need to lose weight... just after these 5 pizzas.
Old 26-12-2007, 14:51   #149
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
Some overwieght people are just that way as you said no fault of their own and i understand that its the ones who say oh i need help as im 469 stone. I need to lose weight... just after these 5 pizzas.
that was nothing like what she said, she generalised thus attacking all fat people, therefore to me deserves all the flak she gets.
Old 26-12-2007, 15:27   #150
Passed away 25-11-09

Quote:
well blazey overweight i am not, but know alls like you who know nothing really annoy me, theres many wind-up merchants on this site, the differance being most know where to draw the line. so sorry westender i disagree with you, shes more than a wind-up merchant, a trick cycalist i aint,but this young lady needs help. thats my opinion anyway.

Now you don't have to agree with me, it's a free(ish) country.

I'm just pointing out that Blazey scores a Hit every time he/she/it posts something controversial. I wish I had half that skill.

My mother used to say, regarding nuisances, "Ignore them and they'll go away in the end." She had a very good point.

« Tattoo`s | Bernie »

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..