Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Fun > Anything Goes
Donate! Join Today

Anything Goes Anything goes.....well, you'll get away with more here than anywhere else on Accyweb! But remember, we are a child friendly forum!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 23-12-2007, 21:41   #76
God Member

Re: what annoys you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by emamum23 View Post
nobody is forcing you to eat unhealthily.. so what difference does it make to you?
It just annoys me that people can freely stuff their faces and then money has to be spent on their poor health, and do i need to point out who pays for that extra health care?
blazey is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 23-12-2007, 21:42   #77
Senior Member+

its not you!! who pays for your education?

I finally found someone daft enough to marry me, my wonderboy is 11, my monkeygirl is 3 and my bananaman is 2, my beautiful little flower was born in feb 2012
emamum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-2007, 21:44   #78
God Member

Quote:
nobody is forcing you to eat unhealthily.. so what difference does it make to you?
The problems blazeys nobody elses, owd psychology called projection, easier to see faults in others than in herself

ACCRINGTON STANLEY MAD!

Stanleymad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-2007, 21:44   #79
God Member

Quote:
its not you!! who pays for your education?
Me unfortunatly in the form of loans. I'm £3000 in debt already shame it'll all have to be paid back unlike health care costs. And I cant afford to eat enough to get fat
Old 23-12-2007, 21:45   #80
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanleymad View Post
The problems blazeys nobody elses, owd psychology called projection, easier to see faults in others than in herself
I know my own faults, but nobody else has to see it hanging out under my baggy t-shirt
Old 23-12-2007, 21:45   #81
God Member

Got to hate fat people too. Why don't they just stop eating so much crap and exercise instead of taking up so much space?

Global warming is caused by fat people

Blimey Blazey for weeks ive been giving you the benefit of the doubt and trying not to judge you the way others on here have , but after that statement . well i think your just down right cruel and heartless.
Do you actually believe that this world is made especially for you (and thin people)

Roll on lady when you reach your forties and have had a couple of kids ..
Or by some misfortune your struck with some medical condition that wont allow you to exercise .
Perhaps you should copy and print what you have said and then come back and apologise when you refer to yourself too .
Bye the way HATE is a very strong word and should be used wisely , or it may just come back on you.
cherokee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-2007, 21:45   #82
Senior Member+

and who have you borrowed that money off?

I finally found someone daft enough to marry me, my wonderboy is 11, my monkeygirl is 3 and my bananaman is 2, my beautiful little flower was born in feb 2012
Old 23-12-2007, 21:46   #83
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazey View Post
Me unfortunatly in the form of loans. I'm £3000 in debt already shame it'll all have to be paid back unlike health care costs. And I cant afford to eat enough to get fat
Its your choice as much as its others to eat or smoke BUT not everyone is fortunate enough get a uni life tho

ACCRINGTON STANLEY MAD!

Old 23-12-2007, 21:47   #84
Senior Member+

did you not have to go to college first? who paid for that?

Old 23-12-2007, 21:48   #85
God Member

Quote:
I know my own faults, but nobody else has to see it hanging out under my baggy t-shirt
Maybe not under your tshirt but your fingers typing are certainly doing that for u hun

ACCRINGTON STANLEY MAD!

Old 23-12-2007, 21:49   #86
God Member

I dislike school girls getting pregnant aswell but I guess I have to sympathise with that and 'accept' and 'tolerate' it because its a medical condition. Nevermind how much it costs the country in expenses and how horrible is it to see obese children and girls still in their school uniforms carrying twins.

How many people like illegal immigrants? How many people like the Scouse accent? How many people like Marmite? How many people like Jodie Marsh/Paris Hilton/Jade Goody?

Don't bloody preach to me about intolerance and sensitivity. There are threads hating gypsies on this forum, are they all the same? No, its a generalisation.

Pot Kettle and all that crap you lot always preach but never follow.
Old 23-12-2007, 21:50   #87
Senior Member+

have you EVER seen me commenting on any of those things?

Old 23-12-2007, 21:51   #88
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
you may well be aware of yer physical faults, its the others i would worry about.
Old 23-12-2007, 21:52   #89
God Member

Oh balls Blazey hates everyone but herself hehehehe ah well we're all stuffed hahaha

gawd....blazey ought to come with a government health warning herself - i chocked laughing at the ludicrous statements she's made {cough**

ACCRINGTON STANLEY MAD!

Old 23-12-2007, 21:52   #90
Senior Member+

it would appear education has not changed over the years blazey
not to spout politics i spent three years at ruskin college oxford
listening to right wing views and it seems you are being fed the same sort of stuff today
you cant force anyone to do any thing
my wife is over weight but eats like a sparrow
ask her about the drugs she has to take to live ?
she smokes but she has not cut down because she has been told to
although i wish she would
you cannot change what you are blazey and thats why we should be tolerant towards you

like i've never been gone
beechy is offline   Reply With Quote

« Tattoo`s | Bernie »

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..