Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Fun > Anything Goes
Donate! Join Today

Anything Goes Anything goes.....well, you'll get away with more here than anywhere else on Accyweb! But remember, we are a child friendly forum!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree6Likes
  • 4 Post By Less
  • 2 Post By Margaret Pilkington

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 25-04-2019, 17:09   #1
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

What Has Happened To Feminine?

When I was a lad, a lass was a lass, these days they swear more than the lads, they dress more butch than the lads, they go out of their way to be more masculine than any of the toughest servicemen any of our armed forces can provide.

I don't understand, why?

Although with the passing of the years I might not find as much need for female companionship, I still would like a woman to dress like a woman, I would still like to open a door and say, 'after you' and be thanked for my kindness, not allowed, (if you dare to be polite the best you can hope for is a scowl because you've insulted her independence).

Now, they drink more than us, fight more than us, and try their best to be less attractive than any of us, if I was a youth of today the way most seem to dress and act would be a better contraceptive than a condom.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 26-04-2019, 15:44   #2
Beacon of light

Re: What Has Happened To Feminine?

Less, you are so right.
I went to Preston on the bus the other day.
There were a group of girls who swore like dockers all the way there....very offensive.
As they were getting off the bus I asked them if they kissed their grannies with those filthy mouths....at least they had the decency to blush.

I am getting to hate travelling by public transport. You cannot avoid hearing conversations that you would rather not have to listen to....and they are so very loud!

I do not know what the world is coming to.
Maybe climate change is no bad thing if it annihilates these feral individuals.
(I am sorry...I seem to have mislaid my unconditional positive regard just now)
DaveinGermany and ray honda like this.

Last edited by Margaret Pilkington; 26-04-2019 at 15:47.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2020, 15:56   #3

Think I discovered where 'feminine' went to when I was changing buses at Chorlton Street in Manchester. I had an hour to kill and went for a swift pint nearby - pub were full of very feminine dresses, unfortunately (or maybe fortunately depending what world you live in) they were all being wore by blokes.
Jimmy Clitheroe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2020, 09:25   #4
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Ah, Jimmy lad, such is the world today. You're a braver man than me I wouldn't of even stopped for a pint, I'd have been offski rapidski!

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..