Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Fun > Anything Goes
Donate! Join Today

Anything Goes Anything goes.....well, you'll get away with more here than anywhere else on Accyweb! But remember, we are a child friendly forum!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree8Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 17-07-2007, 07:39   #1
God Member

what wound you up today?

they have a thread like this on another forum, so i pinched the idea, go ahead, air your problems
Old 17-07-2007, 07:45   #2

Re: what wound you up today?

my work colleges - as they keep finding faults with vista
mrjdallen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2007, 07:49   #3
God Member

thats natural, its quite a new thing, they will find faults if they compare it with xp
Old 17-07-2007, 07:50   #4

they keep losing the c drive on a network machine
Old 17-07-2007, 07:52   #5
God Member

lol well tell them to stop messing about with it then
Old 17-07-2007, 07:53   #6

lol, its a random thing if they log on the get it, once they log off and log back on using same profile they get it then next time they do it its not there
Old 17-07-2007, 07:54   #7
God Member

stupid vista
Old 17-07-2007, 08:34   #8
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

unwindable.
Old 17-07-2007, 08:36   #9
God Member

thats good cashy i havent had a fag for a whole week, but i need one now
Old 17-07-2007, 09:35   #10
Senior Member+

Silly Women drivers on School Run who cant drive, park and believe that the yellow lines that say NO PARKING are there for them to drop the kids off.
Old 17-07-2007, 09:55   #11
Resting in Peace

Nothing to report Flashy .. just a comment that I put a thread up 'What made you laugh today' on the other forum to neutralise this question so to speak... hardly anyone posted on that ... sad innit ?

Well, going out soon where there are other people, so may have summat to report later ...
katex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2007, 10:20   #12
Filthy / Gorgeous

Bejeweled Blitz Champion!

Nowt yet...... but I'm going to work soon, there'll be plenty there to wind me up.

The views expressed here are my own and not necessarily those of my family, friends, employer, this site, my neighbours, hairdresser, dentist, GP, next door's dog or anyone else who knows me..
lettie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2007, 15:38   #13
Yank in King Art's Court!

That Black Rat Snake eating the very few eggs I get nowadays! I trust the relocation works.

Brian

Can I only pick one?

LancYorkYankee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2007, 15:52   #14
Resident Waffler

Just the usual.

WillowTheWhisp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2007, 19:54   #15
Resting in Peace

Ok plenty ... went to Ikea (Warrington, not Ashton ) Can't believe didn't find a blooming thing I liked ? Did spend a quid on medium hot dog and coffee .. that was good value anyway and not bad at all.

Proceeded to retail park at Bolton, seeking suite ... after 5 furniture stores, found one that could be done in the colour I required, sorta' wine, lovely design in settee and one of those snuggle chairs (larger than normal type chair, smaller than 2 seater) .. perfect. Said would have .. ah, at last !! Moved swatch to different light ... blooming rust colour, not wine.!!!

Still considering .. might fit the bill ... but blood pressure must be rising .. thank god for me medicine .. large glass of wine .. so excuse if a little incoherent right now..
katex is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..