Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Accrington Jobs (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f72/)
-   -   Leaflet Delivery Person Wanted (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f72/leaflet-delivery-person-wanted-65776.html)

accyengineer 21-02-2014 21:30

Leaflet Delivery Person Wanted

Hello to everyone again. I would like to find someone who would be able to delivery leaflets in the Sefton Farm (Altham) & Baxenden area. This is not a full time job and my business is not delivering leaflets. I've had a few thousand printed and would like them delivered by someone who actually will deliver them. Not advertising my business here, just would like to give someone local the chance to earn a few quid. It would be 100 leaflets to Baxenden and 750 to Sefton Farm. £45.00 seems to be rate that a local company charges per 1000. So happy to match that for an individual who wants to do it.

Less 21-02-2014 21:45

Tax, insurance stamp, holiday pay on top of the money being offered?
To be honest, only 1,000 printed?
Hardly a real need to employ someone is there? Get yer arse in gear and drop them off yourself, you must have time on your hands you posted on here.
That could have had 20 to 30 delivered.
The rest won't take you long.

gpick24 21-02-2014 21:56

Shame you didn't post earlier in the week, a good opportunity for a school kid to earn some pocket money over half term.

anthony66 02-03-2014 13:52

Re: Leaflet Delivery Person Wanted

Hi,
My name is Ethan,i am a full time student.Wondered whether you had found someone to post your leaflets yet.If not,please reply,i will furnish you my mobile number.45 quid would be very helpful.

Regards

Ethan

Shurm 02-03-2014 19:34

You do Sefton Farm I'll do Bash and split you :D

Retlaw 02-03-2014 20:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shurm (Post 1096420)
You do Sefton Farm I'll do Bash and split you :D

:eek: You robbing git, leaving him 7 to your 1, for a split, will the split be the same way. :thankya:

Joe666 04-05-2014 10:58

Hi i was wondering if you had found someone to deliver your leaflets yet .. If not please contact me ! I'm fourteen and it would be good to earn a £45.00 !

maxthecollie 04-05-2014 11:11

Nice of accyengineer to not reply as to if he got anyone to deliver his leaflets. Is he using us to advertise? Only two posts since February!

accyengineer 08-05-2014 17:33

I found someone to deliver the Leaflets. Not used AccyWeb to advertise and have not posted as the first request I made resulted in the local long term unemployed telling me to get of my arse and do it myself. I would have delivered them myself but I've got a business to run. I have though just placed an engineering job vacancy with Accrington Job Centre if anyone is looking for a job. Don't send a PM on here. Use the Job Centres website. Yes National Insurance is paid!.

Less 08-05-2014 20:48

Long term unemployed? I had many a year in full employment thank you, just consider the hassle an honest person would have to go through signing off then back onto job seekers for just one days employment?
It's not that folk don't want to work, the system and short term employment make it almost impossible.
Have you any idea what it takes to get back to full benefits being paid even if you only sign off for a day?
More people would be tempted to work without declaring it and that would cause greater grief than taking that money.

accyengineer 10-05-2014 12:56

The rules are unfair, there complicated and from what I've
Found there is often no firm answer when you do ask the job centre
a sensible question. It's my understanding that you can work less than 16
hours a week without it affecting job seekers allowance, but I wouldn't say that's firm advice.

I started my company with the help of the job centre and a new scheme for helping enterprise but I do agree that for a few hours work it's not worth risking your long term benefit claim. I was looking for a student or someone not claiming benefits to deliver the leaflets but in all fairness did I really deserve your initial response? Accyweb has a section for jobs - I only posted what I thought was a reasonable advert.

courtsxoxo 29-05-2014 18:33

hello i live in accrington and would like to know if them areas are near me if they are i am interested to help

Dawn Brockbank 28-07-2019 12:41

Is this still available? I would be happy to do this for £40, I am a student and will 100% deliver all leaflets as i have just done 1000 for my brother in law and really enjoyed doing this.

Shurm 05-10-2019 17:40

5 years too late :D

dotti34 06-10-2019 00:28

That is so funny but it would be interesting to know how relevant the information on the leaflets is today....it's been a while.