Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Accrington Jobs
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Jobs Situations Vacant & Wanted/Further education/Career Advice Advertise job vacancies. Let people know you are looking for a position. Advertise your skills. Give or ask for info on Further Education. Which are good firms to work for?

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-07-2010, 18:13   #1
FX1

Are You Getting Married Soon ?

Possibly the wrong place, so apologies if it could have been in a better section...........

I am looking for someone in the area ( Accrington / Blackburn / Haslingden and surrounding ) that is getting Married soon and that would be willing to let me come along to do a bit of Video

I am looking at doing some more Wedding video work in the near future, but havent done anything for a couple of years with being busy doing TV work, so i wanted to update the samples i have.

Ideally the more traditional the better, ie the whole church, car, cake etc rather than registry office

This is not an advert, i wont be charging anything, i only need 1 couple and i will of course make all of the footage available to you just in exchange for letting me use some in the samples.

If you want to know more, and you are getting married, or know someone who is, then please get in touch via here

Also worth mentioning though that if anyone has a traditional wedding from another culture then that would be of interest too, ie Asian Wedding

Thank you

Wayne
FX1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 02-07-2010, 20:30   #2
God Member

Re: Are You Getting Married Soon ?

You need to put something in the Introduction section Wayne.

I wouldn't like to see my relatives get told off
Old 02-07-2010, 23:04   #3
FX1

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancsdave View Post
You need to put something in the Introduction section Wayne.

I wouldn't like to see my relatives get told off
That was a good guess

Never like the first post in a new forum, always in the wrong place ! lol
Old 03-07-2010, 11:06   #4

My cousin is getting married at the start of next year (so probably not soon enough).

He's asked me to film some bits of it - particularly the speeches - but I'd rather not as I'm supposed to be photographing the whole event.

Studio25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 20:13   #5
FX1

Yes i wanted something in the next month or so really, for a few reason - 1, getting stuff ready well in advance of 'next seasons' weddings, and 2, the weather, i want to try and aim for a nice sunny one with all the flowers out etc

But thank you

and if your stuck for their wedding then get in touch, sure it could benifit both of us

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..