Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Accrington Jobs
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Jobs Situations Vacant & Wanted/Further education/Career Advice Advertise job vacancies. Let people know you are looking for a position. Advertise your skills. Give or ask for info on Further Education. Which are good firms to work for?

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Neil

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 20-02-2013, 23:30   #1

Smile Available for babysitting!

I am available to babysit in Oswaldtwistle/Accrington/Blackburn most evenings on weekdays and during the day/night on weekends.
Please DM if interested,I have experience with children.
Many thanks
olivia123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 21-02-2013, 04:38   #2
God Member

Re: Available for babysitting!

Have you got a recent CRB check?
flashy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2013, 18:45   #3

No sorry I am 15, turning 16 next month but have worked with children before doing work experience in a Primary School, voluntary work at a play centre & have looked after children in my family.
olivia123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2013, 18:57   #4
God Member

if you have done voluntary work at a play centre you are required by law to have a crb check done, my son is 16, leaves school in May and he needed a crb to do work experience with the elderly, i have just had to pay for another crb check for him so that he can do health and social care at college in September, i used to volunteer at a mother and toddler group, i needed a crb check and that was 14 years ago

you may get on better if you got one, i certainly would be asking for one if you where looking after a child of mine
flashy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2013, 22:45   #5
Administrator

Ace Driver Champion!
Onslaught 2.1 Champion!
Defender of the Holy Pig Champion!

I though a CRB was for a specific job and not a blanket coverage for whatever you are doing. Can you could get one to babysit in peoples houses?

They are not worth the paper they are written on. You could get one today and be convicted of something tomorrow but you still have your CRB
AccyMad and Alan Varrechia like this.
Old 22-02-2013, 01:01   #6
Senior Member+

all the time i have had mine not 1 person as asked to see it!, plus you have the right not to show it, and you need one that is specific to the task as Neil said, even if it is the same vulnerable group, but a different activity, then a new one is required, plus there is the basic and advanced, most that require CRB only require basic, and they only show "major" no now, the enhanced shows the lot, as i have stated on here before quite some time ago i was convicted of wounding, and that doesn't show up on the basic, so whats the point?

it only shows you havent been convicted of certain crimes, not that you dont carry those acts out.

join me on Flickr http://www.flickr.com/photos/61983378@N07/
churchfcrules is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..