Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Accrington Jobs
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Jobs Situations Vacant & Wanted/Further education/Career Advice Advertise job vacancies. Let people know you are looking for a position. Advertise your skills. Give or ask for info on Further Education. Which are good firms to work for?

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By susie123

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-08-2009, 09:55   #1

Babysitter wanted - Ossy

I am a mum to three boys aged 2, 5 and 7. I am also a Registered Childminder. I don't have any family in the area and now my youngest is having better nights would appreciate a bit of time with hubby & me.

Have never left my kids with anyone else but would appreciate a responsible person with childcare experience (even if it's just cousins or younger siblings). This would just be occasional evenings from 7.30 ish and nights wont be too late as I'm no longer up to raving!

Not got a clue what going rate is for babysitter but if anyone knows, please let me know.
jenibrindle is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 13-08-2009, 22:11   #2
Always EVIL within us

Re: Babysitter wanted - Ossy

We have two daughters that may be interested, pm sent
Old 18-08-2009, 14:28   #3

Smile Re: Babysitter wanted - Ossy

I am interested! Im sixteen. Currently left school and after a part-time job to earn a bit of extra cash to put towards college. I have previous experience looking after my cousin 7 and my sister 11, i am a responsible person and It sounds like the perfect job. How can i get in touch?
sammie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2009, 17:23   #4
Junior Member+

I am interested. I am male (don't know if that makes any difference) I am 15 and I am in my last year at The Hollins Technology College. I am really looking for a job to make to extra cash. I have experience working with children and I completed 2 weeks work experience working at St. John's With St. Augustin's Primary School where I worked with children in Year 1 who were 6 years old. I hope that you possibly consider me as any work at the moment would be a GREAT help.
Ashley Mcloughlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 19:50   #5

I am aware this post is quite old however if you still want/need a babysitter please send me a message. My name is Rachel and i am a responsible, Mature, Fun, Hard working 14 year old. I attend St. Christopher's High School. I have looked after my cousin for many years, more than twice a week. My cousin is four years old. I have also looked after my grandma's foster children whilst she had a birthday meal. I did this with my mothers help as she needed an adult to be there as the children were in foster care. I love looking after children and seeing them grow up. Please let me know if you still want/need a babysitter. Rachel
Rachel999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 22:32   #6

Hi, I would be happy to help you. I'm 13 years of age, I have a niece and 3 nephews which I take care of on a Wednesday night, and also on a Friday and Sunday night. I'm currently doing catering at school so I could always cook for them and there would be no issues, I don't drink, or smoke, I am very mature, and I have a high level of respect for my elders. I have no criminal records, I've never got in trouble with the police and I am willing to negotiate with the pay of my work. I recently had a baby-sitting job in Rochdale, and they used to give me a lot of compliments and there was no problems at all. But they moved away so I'm looking for a new job. Please respond ASAP thanks, Savannah x
SavvyBell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 09:33   #7

just wondering if u have found anyone i am 15 babysitt at school holidays for 3 children i have a mature approach i am into riding so would like to help pay as well for this . i have worked at dog kennels voluntary as well hope to hear from you soon poppy 07858404441 x
mortonsagar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 11:24   #8
Resting In Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by mortonsagar View Post
just wondering if u have found anyone i am 15 babysitt at school holidays for 3 children i have a mature approach i am into riding so would like to help pay as well for this . i have worked at dog kennels voluntary as well hope to hear from you soon poppy 07858404441 x
Are you more than one person -you are calling yourself Maxine on this thread.

http://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f...ml#post1045954

PS This thread is over three years old. You are unlikely to get any joy.
Sunflower49 likes this.
Old 07-04-2013, 13:11   #9
Junior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by mortonsagar View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by susie123 View Post

PS This thread is over three years old. You are unlikely to get any joy.
Lol and in this thread she is a married women
http://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/988855-post8.html
djdandew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 14:53   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by djdandew View Post
Lol and in this thread she is a married women
http://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/988855-post8.html
Quote:
Originally Posted by susie123 View Post

Lol what the?!?!
Old 07-04-2013, 16:32   #11
God Member

in one post she is saying she is 15 and in another post she is saying she has a hubby, and also has a different name on here
Old 07-04-2013, 17:29   #12

Either 3 people using one account (not right anyway!) or somebody with a few loose screws then lol

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..