Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Accrington Jobs
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Jobs Situations Vacant & Wanted/Further education/Career Advice Advertise job vacancies. Let people know you are looking for a position. Advertise your skills. Give or ask for info on Further Education. Which are good firms to work for?

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 19-01-2010, 20:36   #1
Junior Member+

Do you need a childminder?

I am a childminder in the Accrington area.
I look after children before and after school, part time and full time care and weekends are negotiable.
I am able to pick up and drop off children and also school runs within a reasonable distance in the Accrington area.
I am willing to travel extra distances but this will have to be discussed.
Competitive prices compared to many nurseries and other childminders in the Accrington area.

If you are interested please email for more details.
[email protected] or [email protected]

Thanks
Mich1962 is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 19-01-2010, 20:55   #2
Junior Member+

Re: Do you need a childminder?

Apologies I forgot to mention that I am Ofsted Certified (certificate at hand) and I have finished all Health and Safety/NVQ courses.
Mich1962 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 19:21   #3

Re: Do you need a childminder?

I would recommend this lady as she used to look after my son when he was little she is fantastic with the kids and very reliable x
gismo4eva is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..