Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Accrington Jobs
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Jobs Situations Vacant & Wanted/Further education/Career Advice Advertise job vacancies. Let people know you are looking for a position. Advertise your skills. Give or ask for info on Further Education. Which are good firms to work for?

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By stjosephsfc

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 29-04-2015, 15:53   #1
Junior Member+

Iceland Warehouse

Just a heads up...
The old Morrisons store will be turning into an 'Iceland Warehouse' which is just a larger than average Iceland store where they can fit their whole range in.
May be worthwhile keep checking their websites for job vacancies! The store in the arndale will remain open.
Due to open in August!
Welcome to The Food Warehouse Iceland
wadey and Gremlin like this.
stjosephsfc is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 30-04-2015, 17:12   #2
Senior Member+

Re: Iceland Warehouse

Sounds like good news! I don't use the Iceland in the Arndale unless I have no choice as the place is always heaving with huge queues. I'll bite my tongue about their owner at the moment though, maybe he'll do a Phil Collins and disappear to a tax haven if Labour get in.
Old 30-04-2015, 19:25   #3
Full Member+

Re: Iceland Warehouse

Good news for jobs
US Angel is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..