Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Accrington Jobs
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Jobs Situations Vacant & Wanted/Further education/Career Advice Advertise job vacancies. Let people know you are looking for a position. Advertise your skills. Give or ask for info on Further Education. Which are good firms to work for?

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 23-09-2012, 17:30   #1

Job Vacancies?

Im currently a college student and I am looking for part time work, mainly on weekends. If you know of anybody who is hiring or are looking to hire someone yourself, please get back to me! Thank you!
Lauren95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 23-09-2012, 18:40   #2
Beacon of light

Re: Job Vacancies?

Lauren, I don't know if you would be interested but the Fish and chip shop at the bottom of Infant Street has a notice up saying that they want a 'Saturday girl'........I know it isn't much, but it would be a start....and you never know what might develop from meeting people in the shop.
Good luck anyway.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2012, 17:52   #3

Thank you very much! I actually noticed the sign and have already handed a CV in, still no sign yet but hopefully something will eventually pop up! :-)
Lauren95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 13:46   #4

I noticed a sign in the window of Iceland in the Arndale centre yesterday it is asking for part-time seasonal staff for over Christmas so not sure if this means weekdays or just weekends worth asking though x
kelsilou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 15:55   #5
God Member

try Argos, they take on Christmas temps at this time of the year, i've just applied for the one in Blackburn
Old 19-10-2012, 18:47   #6
Senior Member+

Country Larder in the Mall in Blackburn are recruiting for full and part time staff. (Next door to Peter Jacksons Jewellers)
Old 19-10-2012, 20:04   #7
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashy View Post
try Argos, they take on Christmas temps at this time of the year, i've just applied for the one in Blackburn
I thought you'd already got a job thro them Bootstrappers.

Last edited by Retlaw; 19-10-2012 at 20:06.
Retlaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2012, 04:51   #8
Resting in Peace

Cash converters (i think its that one) have two vacancies in the window one for sales the other for finance personal both full time in Accy
Mick is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..