Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Accrington Jobs
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Jobs Situations Vacant & Wanted/Further education/Career Advice Advertise job vacancies. Let people know you are looking for a position. Advertise your skills. Give or ask for info on Further Education. Which are good firms to work for?

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-09-2009, 13:23   #1

Jobs

hello my names danny im 18 years old and looking for wwork i will do almost anything at any hours so please leave comments and suggestions thankyou for you time ,,,
02hudsond is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 07-09-2009, 20:32   #2

Re: Jobs

there're recruitingin the asda cafe at the moment but get in quick the interviews are starting asap
esteemedjuju is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 08:38   #3

Express gifts are also recruiting especially in the customer service department it is advertised on the Jobcentre plus web site
Old 20-09-2009, 13:10   #4
JFT96

o be fair Danny, if I were you, I would put a suit on, or nice shirt and tie, if you don't have a suit. Go and visit companies, ask to speak to the Manager and ask for a job.
Once a long time ago, I did this and got a job within a week. Always works, you might be lucky.

Steve Hogarth, lead singer Marillion
Boeing Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 00:26   #5

Never get a job at Express Gifts. It a hell hole and I'm trying to get out of there. I need a new Jon that pays more than min wage.
gavmrgav is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..