Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Accrington Jobs
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Jobs Situations Vacant & Wanted/Further education/Career Advice Advertise job vacancies. Let people know you are looking for a position. Advertise your skills. Give or ask for info on Further Education. Which are good firms to work for?

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree15Likes
  • 9 Post By AccyLass
  • 6 Post By AccyLass

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 22-04-2013, 20:19   #1
God Member

Thumbs up Jobs Page on Facebook

Hi

As a couple of you are aware, I have ran a Jobs page on Facebook for just over a year to help people back in to work in the local area.

I trawl lots of job vacancy websites to find local jobs.
Employers also ask me to post their vacancies directly to my page to advertise their vacancy.

This page is very successful and the feedback I receive is great! I update the page with new and local job vacancies as well as free training opportunities regularly.

Have a look at https://www.facebook.com/MyJobPage

If you're out of work or are looking for something else then click 'Like' on the page and the jobs advertised on there will be sent straight to your wall.

This isn't a business (there is no joining fee or signing up) and is done in my spare time

Thank you
Michelle
Old 22-04-2013, 20:43   #2
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Re: Jobs Page on Facebook

Well done Chelle.
Old 22-04-2013, 21:24   #3
Senior Member+

Are you after a job, Cashy?
maxthecollie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2013, 21:48   #4
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxthecollie View Post
Are you after a job, Cashy?
Nah old n knackered me.
Old 22-04-2013, 22:25   #5
God Member

Thanks Cashy

We'll compare electronic devices next time I see ya!
Old 16-03-2015, 20:37   #6
God Member

Just a reminder.... My Facebook Jobs Page is still going strong and can be found here;

https://www.facebook.com/MyJobPage

I trawl lots of job vacancy websites to find local jobs.
Employers also ask me to post their vacancies directly to my page to advertise their jobs.

I update the page with new and local job vacancies as well as free training opportunities, almost daily.

If you're out of work or are looking for something else then click 'Like' on the page and the jobs advertised on there will be sent straight to your wall.

This isn't a business (there is no joining fee or signing up) and is done in my spare time

Thank you
Michelle
MITZY, bernie94, Restless and 3 others like this.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..