Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Accrington Jobs
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Jobs Situations Vacant & Wanted/Further education/Career Advice Advertise job vacancies. Let people know you are looking for a position. Advertise your skills. Give or ask for info on Further Education. Which are good firms to work for?

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 23-07-2010, 19:20   #1
Junior Member+

Leaflet distribution

Hi guys, first time poster here.

I noticed a few people have been posting in the past asking for leaflet distributors. I run a small leaflet distribution business myself and I'm looking for distributors. The work doesn't last long and you need to be flexible with times plus have considerable physical stamina.

I'm looking for someone to work for me over this weekend in either Rishton/Clayton (ideally on Sunday morning/early Sunday afternoon). I pay a decent rate that will meet the national minimum wage (not the 15 pound per thousand I've seen some jokers paying on this forum), and will provide transport, maps and will be out delivering as well in the same areas so you will be under supervision.

This will be ideal for a student just looking for some cash in the summer, there is probably 3-5 hours work in this and possibly more in the future if I ever need an extra hand again.

Must be over 16, and you will be classed as self-employed for tax purposes etc.

I appreciate this is very short notice but if you are interested please email me at:

[email protected]

Either way I'll keep you on record for future reference if I ever need anyone again.
Davro is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 23-07-2010, 19:27   #2
Senior Member+

Re: Leaflet distribution

welcome to accy web. may have some-one interested will let you know soon. what are the leaflets about? just being nosy!!
heth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2010, 20:01   #3
Junior Member+

It's a new business that delivers locally produced food (at local farms etc) to peoples doors. Drop me an email if you know someone right for the job Heth.

Cheers.
Old 23-07-2010, 20:14   #4
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davro View Post
It's a new business that delivers locally produced food (at local farms etc) to peoples doors. Drop me an email if you know someone right for the job Heth.

Cheers.

They cant do this weekend but will send one over when I get it off them
heth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2010, 13:28   #5

hello
mallard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2010, 07:41   #6
Junior Member+

Hi all,

Still need someone, if anyone can work Monday please contact me.
Old 25-07-2010, 12:15   #7
God Member

Davro, welcome, you are likely to get more response on here if you go to the introduction thread and introduce yourself first, many here will presume you are just here to advertise your business and your vacancies for free. No offence intended, just friendly advice.
Old 25-07-2010, 12:23   #8
Junior Member+

Sorry, I'm not here to advertise my business, I posted this to advertise a job which is what I thought the forum was for (I did notice other people have done it here in the past).

Apologies if this breaks the rules but that wasn't what I intended, I thought the forum was for jobs.
Old 25-07-2010, 13:16   #9
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davro View Post
Sorry, I'm not here to advertise my business, I posted this to advertise a job which is what I thought the forum was for (I did notice other people have done it here in the past).

Apologies if this breaks the rules but that wasn't what I intended, I thought the forum was for jobs.
Thats okay Davro you only get 50 lashes for the first offence

Old 27-07-2010, 00:01   #10

Ohhh im 15 nearly 16 (going to college this september). and i would like to do this! as im totally free mostly through the summer holidays! <3
Old 29-09-2010, 20:51   #11

I'd love to help! <3
Old 30-09-2010, 16:25   #12
Senior Member+

SarahLouise this post is from July, im sure they got someone by now bt you never know!
Yolanda25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2010, 19:15   #13

i know aha <3
Old 30-09-2010, 19:27   #14
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Never mind Lass, as you're so keen I think should anyone come on here in future looking for help, I'm sure your eagerness will put you in good stead.
DaveinGermany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2010, 22:09   #15

Awwwh thank you very much , im glad everyone is noticing haha! <3

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..