Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Accrington Jobs
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Jobs Situations Vacant & Wanted/Further education/Career Advice Advertise job vacancies. Let people know you are looking for a position. Advertise your skills. Give or ask for info on Further Education. Which are good firms to work for?

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 22-02-2011, 09:51   #1
Junior Member+

Looking for work

Hello, my name is Gordon, I am 21 and I am currenly umployed but I am a fully qualified Bricklayer. I am lookig for work as a bricklayer or labourer, but I am also looking to find an apprenticeship in plumbing, as I am hoping to start a course in September. Can anyone help?

Thnaks
gdonh is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 23-02-2011, 10:32   #2
Junior Member+

Re: Looking for work

Give me details and I will give them to our self employed plumbers who might in Morecambe take you on. I am sure that.

I need someone to do our windows as to paint and to remove the rotten wood on bay windows when we can afford it that is a handiman.

I would recommend writing to Ian Smith of WKDI in Kendal to see if he has owt as he employs workers locally. It would mean commuting to the Lakes, but work as we are in a green belt is very good where so many gardens are. If this firm helps then quote me. He is good to work for in landscape gardens and he is on the web. If I can find other firms I will let you know.

First you need confidence. I send it to you.
Historicymatters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2011, 09:14   #3
Junior Member+

i don't drive, but i am interrested in the plumbers in morecambe. if you give me your email address i can send you a copy if my CV with my education, qualifications, and work history
gdonh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2012, 20:39   #4

i have some work available as general lifter if your interested part-time, delivery work, if your interested ring 07796 936013
moonbyter is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..