Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Accrington Jobs
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Jobs Situations Vacant & Wanted/Further education/Career Advice Advertise job vacancies. Let people know you are looking for a position. Advertise your skills. Give or ask for info on Further Education. Which are good firms to work for?

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-06-2013, 12:43   #1

Smile need help

heeellooo i am looking for a part time job can anyone help me <3
sarah1507 is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 07-06-2013, 04:20   #2
Resting in Peace

Re: need help

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarah1507 View Post
Not until you give a bit more info
how old are you ?
what sort of job are you looking for ?
what area do you want the job in?
can you travel ?
what qualifications do you have ?

Last edited by Mick; 11-06-2013 at 08:00.
Mick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 18:17   #3
Junior Member+

I have a daughter who is 17yrs old studying at college and while over the holiday is willing to get a job . she is mature,reliable , clean crb checked .she is willing to turn her hands to anything .
boredmum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 18:39   #4
God Member

As is my son, between now and September it would be good if he'd get his backside outta bed sometime, so any offers of any kind of work would be great
Old 01-07-2013, 18:43   #5
Senior Member+

Still vacancies at pizza hut.
https://wfa.kronostm.co.uk/index.jsp...ocationDetails
gpick24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 13:12   #6
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarah1507 View Post
that is a hell of a lot more than what my eldest has done to try and find work.Ok hes a student but he shoudl be working as well at least part time

hope you find something .If i was an employer i would rather employ somone who was activly seeking work than somone nagged into it by mum and dad.

tecso get vacancies qyuite often from what i hear but you have to apply online and provide a full C.V which can be off putting or difficult if you are a school leaver

something is betterthan nothing so put down school , qualifications and hobbies as well as anything you have done liek raising money etc.It may not be qualifications as such or even job related but it shows you are preppared to get off your bum and do something

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 13:15   #7
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashy View Post
As is my son, between now and September it would be good if he'd get his backside outta bed sometime, so any offers of any kind of work would be great

for a mere £1 per day i will come tip him outa his bed infact if anyone has a teenager that refuses to surface before lunch i can offer a bed tipping service

bucket of water will be at an aditional cost but a lot more effective

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..