Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Accrington Jobs
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Jobs Situations Vacant & Wanted/Further education/Career Advice Advertise job vacancies. Let people know you are looking for a position. Advertise your skills. Give or ask for info on Further Education. Which are good firms to work for?

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Stanleyfacejaff

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-06-2015, 11:02   #1

Smile Odd Job Person & Cleaner

Hi, looking for an odd job person to sort a few minor issues at my property, bits of painting/filling etc, nothing to tasking and also a cleaner to give the house a good old clean as it was rented out to a tenant who's moved out and not cleaned thoroughly.

Anyone know anyone or is interested just get in touch, thanks
Kitkat likes this.
Stanleyfacejaff is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 30-06-2015, 09:50   #2
Junior Member+

Re: Odd Job Person & Cleaner

I am sixteen years old and I live in Accrington if you don't mind I would be happy to give your house a clean and do any jobs that I can. I will also need to know the location and how much you are willing to pay. I will be happy to do any job big or small, I live in a house with nine people and it is always spotless. Thank you and please get back in touch.
courtsxoxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2015, 22:25   #3
Senior Member+

Re: Odd Job Person & Cleaner

Quote:
Originally Posted by courtsxoxo View Post
I am sixteen years old and I live in Accrington if you don't mind I would be happy to give your house a clean and do any jobs that I can. I will also need to know the location and how much you are willing to pay. I will be happy to do any job big or small, I live in a house with nine people and it is always spotless. Thank you and please get back in touch.
Good on you - hope you are successful with your application.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..