Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Accrington Jobs
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Jobs Situations Vacant & Wanted/Further education/Career Advice Advertise job vacancies. Let people know you are looking for a position. Advertise your skills. Give or ask for info on Further Education. Which are good firms to work for?

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-11-2011, 13:49   #1
Junior Member+

Paid dog walker needed oswaldtwisle

Paid work, Dog walker needed in oswaldtwisle for half an hour in the morning and half an hour in the afternoon £30 a week cash in hand. Post underneath if interested. Must be reliable and willing to walk in all weather conditions.
djdandew is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 10-11-2011, 14:09   #2
Senior Member+

Re: Paid dog walker needed oswaldtwisle

you have a pm.

regards
glasgow guy.
glasgow guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 17:16   #3
Resting in Peace

Just a point .. my friend is hoping to do it for the R.S.P.C.A. at Altham. They do insist though that all their dog walkers are up-to-date with tetanus injections. GG will know if it is some mandatory condition for paid dog walkers.
katex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 22:24   #4
Junior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by glasgow guy View Post
you have a pm.

regards
glasgow guy.
Cheers mate sent you a pm back
Old 10-11-2011, 22:28   #5
Junior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by katex View Post
Just a point .. my friend is hoping to do it for the R.S.P.C.A. at Altham. They do insist though that all their dog walkers are up-to-date with tetanus injections. GG will know if it is some mandatory condition for paid dog walkers.
Yeah thanks Katex i am currently a dog walker and have worked with animals for 20 years including the RSPCA the dog walking job is for an elderly couple in oswaldtwisle as i am moving away and looking for someone to take over from me.
Old 10-11-2011, 22:50   #6
Give, give, give member

Quote:
Originally Posted by djdandew View Post
Yeah thanks Katex i am currently a dog walker and have worked with animals for 20 years including the RSPCA the dog walking job is for an elderly couple in oswaldtwisle as i am moving away and looking for someone to take over from me.

That's very nice of you.

I'm sure the couple appreciate the trouble you're going to for them.

Be happy, wherever it is you're moving to.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 23:17   #7
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Nice one mate, good luck wi yer move n hope yeh get a result.
Old 02-11-2012, 22:22   #8

Quote:
Paid work, Dog walker needed in oswaldtwisle for half an hour in the morning and half an hour in the afternoon £30 a week cash in hand. Post underneath if interested. Must be reliable and willing to walk in all weather conditions.
I would be delighted to take this job, the payment maybe we could raise to £40 a week? If not, the original £30 would be fine. So if you still need someone, just message me back
SavvyBell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 22:29   #9
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SavvyBell View Post
I would be delighted to take this job, the payment maybe we could raise to £40 a week? If not, the original £30 would be fine. So if you still need someone, just message me back
The thread started a year ago so the chance of your offer being taken up is remote
MargaretR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 09:27   #10

Quote:
just wondering if you still looking for any help with your dog i have experiece thanks my nu is 07858404441 maxine x
mortonsagar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 11:21   #11
Resting In Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by mortonsagar View Post
just wondering if you still looking for any help with your dog i have experiece thanks my nu is 07858404441 maxine x
Are you more than one person - you are calling yourself Poppy on this thead.

http://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f...ml#post1045914
Old 28-04-2013, 21:58   #12

i am really interested in this,Would i not be able to walk your dog every day after school then on a Saturday & Sunday walk then twice a day? i am 13 years old
holly13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2013, 22:01   #13
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by holly13 View Post
i am really interested in this,Would i not be able to walk your dog every day after school then on a Saturday & Sunday walk then twice a day? i am 13 years old
This thread is two years old holly.
Old 29-04-2013, 11:07   #14
Junior Member+

what sort of dog and what area of ossy thanks
rapidoal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 20:19   #15
Junior Member+

This thread for The dog walking job is over two years old now and all sorted so thanks to all who are still asking but it is no longer avalible

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..