Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Accrington Jobs
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Jobs Situations Vacant & Wanted/Further education/Career Advice Advertise job vacancies. Let people know you are looking for a position. Advertise your skills. Give or ask for info on Further Education. Which are good firms to work for?

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree4Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 13-05-2013, 15:51   #1
Senior Member+

Pizza Hut - Blackburn

Not Accrington I know, but there are some vacancies at Pizza Hut in Blackburn for anyone who`s looking for work, and as far as I know, they haven`t been advertised yet so best bet would be to give them a ring.
flashy likes this.
gpick24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 17-05-2013, 23:04   #2
God Member

Re: Pizza Hut - Blackburn

are there any jobs at mcdonalds,mcdonalds ,kentucky fried chicken and .....

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2013, 23:13   #3
Senior Member+

Don`t know, my daughter works at pizza hut and told me the other day that they were understaffed and recruiting. As it`s only a bus ride away from Accrington and walking distance from Blackburn college, I thought it might be of interest to some on here.
Old 17-05-2013, 23:15   #4
God Member

it probbably will be .I am unaware of your age but someone will get what my post is refering to

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

Old 17-05-2013, 23:19   #5
Senior Member+

I got your post, you were referring to the song. I`m 43 by the way.
Old 17-05-2013, 23:36   #6
God Member

is teh damn song stuck in your head as well now then lol

Old 17-05-2013, 23:38   #7
Senior Member+

No. Now please let me forget it all over again.
accyman likes this.
Old 24-05-2013, 21:12   #8
God Member

My daughter sent her cv to Pizza Hut yesterday in response to advertised vacancies, she got an instant reply saying she didn't fit the criteria. Even an automated system couldn't have read her application so quickly. I bet the service isn't that quick
BERNADETTE likes this.
Old 24-05-2013, 21:29   #9
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancsdave View Post
My daughter sent her cv to Pizza Hut yesterday in response to advertised vacancies, she got an instant reply saying she didn't fit the criteria. Even an automated system couldn't have read her application so quickly. I bet the service isn't that quick
Don`t know the criteria, but since I started the thread, it has been advertised on their website ( 3 vacancies ), they have since had some in on trial, but no one has been taken on yet.
Old 25-05-2013, 14:25   #10
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Pizza Hut - Blackburn

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancsdave View Post
Not enough speiling mustiks, too good for this place!
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2013, 17:53   #11
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
I`m glad Soapy doesn`t come on here, I`m sure she`d be devastated to see you belittling her job. But then again, some people think any job is better than none.
Old 25-05-2013, 19:51   #12

Pizza Hut - Blackburn

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpick24 View Post
I`m glad Soapy doesn`t come on here, I`m sure she`d be devastated to see you belittling her job. But then again, some people think any job is better than none.
No idea who soapy is but she probably has a more generous sense of humour than you, anytime she wants to take your place is fine by me.
Old 25-05-2013, 20:07   #13
Senior Member+

Quote:
... anytime she wants to take your place is fine by me.
I`m sure you`d love that, but alas, you shall be disappointed.
Old 25-05-2013, 20:15   #14

Pizza Hut - Blackburn

Yawn,
gpick24 likes this.
Old 26-05-2013, 08:14   #15
God Member

Quote:

me and jaysay should apply then

ironic that i made no typo's in this reply

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..