Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Accrington Jobs
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Jobs Situations Vacant & Wanted/Further education/Career Advice Advertise job vacancies. Let people know you are looking for a position. Advertise your skills. Give or ask for info on Further Education. Which are good firms to work for?

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 27-04-2012, 15:46   #1
Junior Member+

Receptionist Wanted

We are seeking a Receptionist/Office Assistant to provide clerical and secretarial support to one of the UK's fastest growing media agencies.

You must enjoy working in a team environment within a busy customer focused office. Attention to detail, some computer skills, along with excellent communication/phone manner and interpersonal skills, and the ability to prioritise are essential.

Please contact me on [email protected] to arrange an interview.
Adrac is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 30-04-2012, 13:50   #2
Junior Member+

Re: Receptionist Wanted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrac View Post
We are seeking a Receptionist/Office Assistant to provide clerical and secretarial support to one of the UK's fastest growing media agencies.

You must enjoy working in a team environment within a busy customer focused office. Attention to detail, some computer skills, along with excellent communication/phone manner and interpersonal skills, and the ability to prioritise are essential.

Please note : Although this job description may sound advanced, it's not really. We simply require someone who is well spoken to answer and transfer inbound calls to our departments and can create invoices if needed.
Old 01-05-2012, 08:48   #3

Hi could you please tell me the location of the position and also is it full time or part time hours and would it include weekend work?
Many thanks
kelsilou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 13:15   #4
Junior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelsilou View Post
Hi could you please tell me the location of the position and also is it full time or part time hours and would it include weekend work?
Many thanks
Hi Kelsilou,

We are located on Bridge Street, just off Blackburn road in Church, Accrington. The hours would be 9am -5pm, Mon - Fri (We are closed Sat/Sun)

If you are interested, please email your CV or some information about yourself, including previous employment to [email protected] and we can arrange an interview.

Many thanks
Old 03-05-2012, 09:47   #5

Thanks for that I shall pass this information on as it isn't myself looking for work it is my Mum thanks again
kelsilou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 15:22   #6

hi Adrac. may i interview?
callten061 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 18:10   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrac View Post

Could you tell me if you have filled this vacancy please?
annesingleton is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..