Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Accrington Jobs
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Jobs Situations Vacant & Wanted/Further education/Career Advice Advertise job vacancies. Let people know you are looking for a position. Advertise your skills. Give or ask for info on Further Education. Which are good firms to work for?

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 21-04-2010, 15:03   #1
Junior Member+

Recruitment Open Day!!

Due to phenomenal success Reach Global have vacancies in several deptartments

Property - Telecoms - Internet
  • Telesales
  • Sales Advisors
  • Web Development
  • Administration
  • Account managers
Working in our headquarters, we enjoy an exciting and friendly working enviroment.

We are looking for experience, although it is not essential as we offer an in-house training programme. So if you are smart, enthusiastic & driven you could be what we are looking for.

All our senior managers have been with the group for over 8 years and most have been in-house trained to our very high standards, offering long term employment and security.

The Recruitment Open Day is on :

Saturday 24th April 2010 - From 11am until 3pm

Please note : This is a very informal day and a chance for you to meet the managers from all these depts. Buffet & refreshments provided.

Reach Global Headquarters are located at :
The Technology Centre, Bridge Street, Church, Lancs. BB5 4HU (Just off junction 7 of the M65 and 5 mins from Accrington Town Centre)

Contact Victoria Murphy to register your interest on 01254 304040 and quote accweb.
Adrac is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 21-04-2010, 17:08   #2
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!
Re: Recruitment Open Day!!

I do hope you tell your Telesales people to behave themselves, you have seen the thread about "Nusiance telephone calls" on here haven't you ??
DaveinGermany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2010, 10:44   #3
Junior Member+

Guten Tag Dave,

It's mainly business to business to be honest so don't worry.. you won't be getting any calls from us whilst coronation street is on. It's great opportunity to get people from Accrington and Hyndburn and surrounding areas into employment.

Not sure if you heard but official figures have revealed unemployment in the North West increased by 11,000 in the three months to February.

The Office for National Statistics showed that a total of 290,000 people were unemployed in the region between November and February.

Adrac
Old 26-04-2010, 08:23   #4
Junior Member+

After an extremely successful open day, we would like to thank everyone for coming along and meeting us and congratulations to those who secured a position with our company

Please do not think that the door is now closed, as we still have a few vacancies left, so if your interested, we would like to meet you but you must be quick as they will be filled soon.

Please email me on [email protected] and we'll arrange for you to come in and see us.
Old 26-04-2010, 13:59   #5
Senior Member+

Ha yeah they are very nice indeed, send cv via email and got a reply about an hour after saying i was not succesful, as if they even thought about an interview or summat, thanks but not thanks
Yolanda25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2010, 13:34   #6
Junior Member+

Hi Yolanda,

This doesn't sound right?

We do ask for CV's via email but will not dismiss or judge anyone without meeting with them.

Did you come in for an interview? If not, then please feel free to send me your CV and I will arrange an interview for you.

Adrac.
[email protected]
Old 27-04-2010, 15:22   #7
Senior Member+

HIya
CV on his way in email
Thanks for the chance
Old 27-04-2010, 15:56   #8
Junior Member+

Hey Yolanda,

Great stuff... I'll forward your CV across to our recruitment manager and we will organise an interview for you.

Look forward to seeing you soon

Adrac.
Old 27-04-2010, 16:04   #9

Adrac

i run a very good employment agency from Barrowford supplying excellent telesales people to several good companies and we also do al sorts of other employment if i can be of any assistance i would like to assist you in your recruitment i also live in accrington and want to see businesses thrive in my home town its good to hear companies recruiting we have had an excellent start to the year and hopefully expand my client base so no hard sell if i can be of assistance please let me know regards
Tickler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2010, 08:06   #10
Senior Member+

Never heard anything from this people, waste of space if you ask me!!!
Old 30-07-2010, 15:25   #11

how do i apply
02hudsond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2010, 16:55   #12
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 02hudsond View Post
how do i apply

Just turn up at the open day

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..