Accrington Web
   

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Pictures > Accy Photos
Donate! Join Today

Accy Photos Lets see some of your good Accrington photos. Please refrain from uploading copyrighted pictures! Also, if anyone has any photo requests, maybe some of our users could get them for you.


Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!



Like Tree553Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-05-2012, 08:22   #91
Resting In Peace
 
susie123's Avatar
 

Re: 3D Panoramic Pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
You do know what I look like....... you have seen pictures of me in Uniform(I know that one of the pics is recent - no more than 20 years old )

We should all be wearing Accyweb pin badges........I'm sure Lancsdave could source them, sell them, and make a bit on the side from them
Quote:
Originally Posted by davemac View Post
We are all going about our business, it is impossible for our paths not to have crossed?

You both have an advantage over me in that you know what my dog looks like but I dont know what you look like, so if you see me out and about you must say I know that dog and I claim my five pounds.........


.............I will then ring the police.
Marg is the little pic at the top of your Flickr pages you in more recent years? And Restless looks like his avatar - minus the guitar. Of course no one knows what Davemac looks like - I think he is a shape shifter from one of the alien craft on the canal.
__________________
Let sleeping polar bears lie...
susie123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 10-05-2012, 09:59   #92
Beacon of light

 
Margaret Pilkington's Avatar
Re: 3D Panoramic Pics

Yes it is Sue...I think that was taken in Oz circa 2004...not very flattering I know...was caught off guard. I try to avoid getting my mush in pictures...after all why spoil a good view? I really like to be the one behind the camera...clicking the shutter.
__________________
Stop wearing a wishbone where your backbone should be.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 10:10   #93
Resting In Peace
 
susie123's Avatar
 

Re: 3D Panoramic Pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
Yes it is Sue...I think that was taken in Oz circa 2004...not very flattering I know...was caught off guard. I try to avoid getting my mush in pictures...after all why spoil a good view? I really like to be the one behind the camera...clicking the shutter.
My thoughts exactly - hate having my picture taken - but the one in my profile page is not too bad... but only because of the dog!

I've had to agree now not to take pictures of Richard, even though he always takes a good photo - see the album on my profile page. Otherwise he retaliates by taking one of me, now he's just got a new posh camera!
__________________
Let sleeping polar bears lie...

Last edited by susie123; 10-05-2012 at 10:13.
susie123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 10:25   #94
Senior Member+

 
davemac's Avatar
 

Re: 3D Panoramic Pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
You do know what I look like....... you have seen pictures of me in Uniform(I know that one of the pics is recent - no more than 20 years old )

We should all be wearing Accyweb pin badges........I'm sure Lancsdave could source them, sell them, and make a bit on the side from them
Your right , I do, I didnt want it to sound like I was stalking.

When I upload my photos I will have to upload the one of me in my nurses uniform as well,...........I know im being silly now
davemac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 10:28   #95
Senior Member+

 
davemac's Avatar
 

Re: 3D Panoramic Pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by susie123 View Post
Marg is the little pic at the top of your Flickr pages you in more recent years? And Restless looks like his avatar - minus the guitar. Of course no one knows what Davemac looks like - I think he is a shape shifter from one of the alien craft on the canal.
I am easy to spot from a distance, I have a hump on my back and I drag one leg when I walk, also I am deaf, it was the bells they made me deaf your know........esmaraldaa
davemac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 10:41   #96
Resting In Peace
 
susie123's Avatar
 

Re: 3D Panoramic Pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by davemac View Post
I am easy to spot from a distance, I have a hump on my back and I drag one leg when I walk, also I am deaf, it was the bells they made me deaf your know........esmaraldaa
If Quasimodo had the opportunity, he would rather stand straight than be a hunchback. He was not really a bell-ringer, but a cell-ringer.

He spent all of his time hunched over clinging to his cell phone, reading emails, text messages, websites and looking at loads of photos of Esmeralda.

He never knew what life could be like away from his phone, until he lost all of his uprightness and all feeling in his hands.

If you don’t want to be banished to the bell tower, then put the phone down, pick your head up and put your shoulders back.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg quasimodo2.jpg (49.2 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg Quasimodo1.jpg (35.2 KB, 9 views)
__________________
Let sleeping polar bears lie...
susie123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 10:45   #97
Senior Member+

 
davemac's Avatar
 

Re: 3D Panoramic Pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by susie123 View Post
If Quasimodo had the opportunity, he would rather stand straight than be a hunchback. He was not really a bell-ringer, but a cell-ringer.

He spent all of his time hunched over clinging to his cell phone, reading emails, text messages, websites and looking at loads of photos of Esmeralda.

He never knew what life could be like away from his phone, until he lost all of his uprightness and all feeling in his hands.

If you don’t want to be banished to the bell tower, then put the phone down, pick your head up and put your shoulders back.
That was a quick response, 13 minutes, including pictures, well done.
davemac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 10:51   #98
Resting In Peace
 
susie123's Avatar
 

Re: 3D Panoramic Pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by davemac View Post
That was a quick response, 13 minutes, including pictures, well done.
Didn't know I was being timed!
__________________
Let sleeping polar bears lie...
susie123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 11:27   #99
Beacon of light

 
Margaret Pilkington's Avatar
Re: 3D Panoramic Pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by davemac View Post
Your right , I do, I didnt want it to sound like I was stalking.

When I upload my photos I will have to upload the one of me in my nurses uniform as well,...........I know im being silly now

I am really looking forward to seeing that one...you in a nurses uniform....will get a lot of 'hits'
__________________
Stop wearing a wishbone where your backbone should be.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 13:12   #100
Senior Member+

 
davemac's Avatar
 

Re: 3D Panoramic Pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by susie123 View Post
Didn't know I was being timed!
Oh yes! and monitored...
davemac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 19:36   #101
Senior Member+

 
davemac's Avatar
 

Re: 3D Panoramic Pics

Todays meanderings, two photos of each subject with a slightly different perspective;

1. & 2. Altham Marina.
3. & 4. Pendle Hill in the distance.
4. & 5. St. Marys Burial Ground.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCF2697.JPG (352.1 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF2701.JPG (352.9 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF2720.jpg (191.5 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF2721.JPG (404.5 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF2727.JPG (485.4 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF2751.JPG (319.1 KB, 9 views)
davemac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 21:21   #102
a multieloquent Mule

 
DaveinGermany's Avatar
 
Xeno Tactic Champion!
Re: 3D Panoramic Pics

After rooting through all my rubbish I've found a couple more I'd like to inflict upon the innocent viewers.

In order : The Bowmore - Port Ellen main road Islay, Lussa point Jura, An alternate view of the "Paps of Jura" from Bunnahabhain, Scotts View by Galashiels Scottish borders, Waterfront of Prague.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Islay main road A846 Bowmore to Port Ellen.jpg (65.4 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg Jura Lussa Point sept 06.jpg (96.7 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg Jura View Sept 06.jpg (60.8 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg Scott´s View Pan.jpg (58.6 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg Waterfront pan Prague.jpg (54.5 KB, 8 views)
__________________
I don't know half of you as well as I should like, and I like half of you, half as well as you deserve. (Bilbo Baggins)
DaveinGermany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 22:39   #103
Senior Member+

 
davemac's Avatar
 

Re: 3D Panoramic Pics

Todays meanderings took me to the coppice, nothing special but I am persistent;

1. Huncoat, with Pendle beyond.
2. Outcrop of sandstone overlooking Easterly bypass (A56)
3. Easterly bypass.
4. & 5. Two views of Plantation Lodges (not sure of name)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCF2819.JPG (453.7 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF2827.JPG (347.8 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF2835.JPG (321.4 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF2878.JPG (443.5 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF2880.JPG (426.1 KB, 9 views)
davemac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2012, 05:28   #104
Bearded but Sober member

 
Restless's Avatar
 

Re: 3D Panoramic Pics

Had quite a good night with my friend in Clayton sharing beers and a bottle of Courvoisier. On the way home I decided to take a few.....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC_0020.JPG (493.5 KB, 16 views)
File Type: jpg DSC_0021.jpg (494.7 KB, 16 views)
File Type: jpg DSC_0025.JPG (371.1 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg DSC_0026.jpg (546.7 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg DSC_0027.jpg (495.0 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg DSC_0018.JPG (234.1 KB, 12 views)
__________________
Restless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2012, 19:38   #105
Senior Member+

 
davemac's Avatar
 

Re: 3D Panoramic Pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Restless View Post
Had quite a good night with my friend in Clayton sharing beers and a bottle of Courvoisier. On the way home I decided to take a few.....
You cant tell you've had a few when you took a few, well not much
davemac is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools



Other sites of interest.. More town sites..




All times are GMT. The time now is 07:55.


© 2003-2013 AccringtonWeb.com


Page generated in 0.32890 seconds with 12 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1