Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Accy Photos (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f73/)
-   -   New Photo Competition 21 (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f73/new-photo-competition-21-a-65081.html)

Mick 06-10-2013 20:50

New Photo Competition 21

PLEASE READ THE RULES BEFORE UPLOADING TO THE COMPETITION
PLEASE READ THE RULES ON EACH COMPETITION AS THERE MIGHT BE SLIGHT CHANGES FOR A COMPETITION THANKYOU

Each competition will run for 2 weeks, 12 days for uploading photo's and a further 2 days which can be used for voting only.

After the 12 day upload period, voting only will be allowed for 2 days then voting will be stopped.
Anyone can vote, you don't have to enter the competition to be entitled to a vote but it is 1 vote per person.
The winner will get to choose a theme for the next competition.
( You won't need to do anything else, the moderators will create the folder to be uploaded too)
UPLOADING ends at 10pm on the Friday night, you have 48 hours to VOTE (until 10pm Sunday UK time)
The winner then has 12 hours to PM Mick with the next THEME (PLEASE PM DO NOT POST THE NEW THEME ON SITE I COULD MISS IT PM ONLY PLEASE)
if I have not been contacted within this time Mick will pick the Next theme.
In the event of a tie the person who chose the theme will decide on the winner.
upto 5 entries are allowed per person.
Anymore than this will be removed, your 1st 5 uploads will stay - later ones will be removed.
All images must be your own work, Or close family.
Scanned,(from your own photos) digital, phone, video stills are all allowed,
(please don’t use images off the Internet or from magazines or from postcards as we don’t want Accyweb getting into trouble for hosting copyright images).
You will retain copyright of all your images.
No photo's to be removed from the photo competition by any member except mods or admin.
Photo's altered with image editing software will be allowed.

THE THEME CHOSEN BY :Margaret Pilkington is :Anything to do with halloween...bats, pumpkins, black cats..witches, wizards..spiders

Closing date for this competition is 22:00pm on Friday 18th Oct 2013
and voting will be allowed up to 22:00pm on Sunday 20th Oct 2013

NOTE

It would help me if all members that have entered the competition are on line at the closing of the competition,
so i can set the next competition up quickly thank you .
I know its not all ways possible but if you can it would help
I hope you all enjoy and enter some great photos
and we can make this a great success like it was before

If you have any questions or Problems with the competition please send me a pm and i will try to answer you as soon as i can

Link to Gallery Competition
http://www.accringtonweb.com/gallery...y.php/cat/1018

Mick 06-10-2013 21:26

Re: New Photo Competition 21

Ok this next Competition is now open for uploads good luck to all entries

cashman 07-10-2013 21:13

Won't be able to vote in this un.:(

mobertol 07-10-2013 21:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 1078648)

Off on a cruise with the lovely Paris - perhaps??? If so - enjoy!!!!!!:)

Mick 08-10-2013 06:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 1078648)

No excuse they have computers and broadband where your going :p

Margaret Pilkington 08-10-2013 07:50

I will vote, but will not be around when the results are declared...off to Welsh Wales for a few days...and the orme blocks signals...house has no wifi.

ossy kid 10-10-2013 23:21

Can't vote either, of to the Yukon for 10 days. Looks like the spooks have taken over my keyboard already??

Margaret Pilkington 11-10-2013 07:00

you could put some pictures in there......we need more pics.
I thought this would be an easy theme to get pics for, but the entries seem a bot slow in coming in.......more PLEASE!

Less 11-10-2013 07:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington (Post 1079070)
you could put some pictures in there......we need more pics.
I thought this would be an easy theme to get pics for, but the entries seem a bot slow in coming in.......more PLEASE!

I'll have some to put in after Halloween night, Oh, hang on, no I won't the comp' closes on the 20th!

:o

gpick24 11-10-2013 08:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington (Post 1079070)

It`s difficult during the week now it`s getting dark early, I`ll see what I can get over the weekend.:)

Margaret Pilkington 11-10-2013 10:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Less (Post 1079075)
I'll have some to put in after Halloween night, Oh, hang on, no I won't the comp' closes on the 20th!

:o

Less, you can go around town and see lots of things that relate to halloween.......I'm not asking for pics of Halloween night...I'm asking for pics which are connected to halloween...or have halloween associations.
The topic title conveys this quite clearly.

Less 11-10-2013 10:40

New Photo Competition 21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington (Post 1079102)
The topic title conveys this quite clearly.

Yes it does, but it's always nice to wind you up a little!
:);)

Margaret Pilkington 11-10-2013 11:00

I thought you had perhaps misread the remit of the competition, but doubted this as you were alert enough to spot that you could buy 4 single cans of soup at a better price than the special offer family version.
Not wound up...my keyhole has healed over :)

Turtle 11-10-2013 12:01

I had a crazily busy week (house Reno). Will see what I can find this weekend. Yesterday morning brought with it a marvellous fog - perfect for a graveyard shot. I checked the forecast and they said fog again this morning (when I'm free) but they lied - bright and sunny. Back to the drawing board. It's fun though planning what to shoot!

Margaret Pilkington 11-10-2013 12:38

Great stuff Turtle...will look forward to seeing your shots......anything spooky will fit the bill.