Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Accy Photos (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f73/)
-   -   New Photo Competition 40 (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f73/new-photo-competition-40-a-66282.html)

Mick 29-06-2014 20:44

New Photo Competition 40

PLEASE READ THE RULES BEFORE UPLOADING TO THE COMPETITION
PLEASE READ THE RULES ON EACH COMPETITION AS THERE MIGHT BE SLIGHT CHANGES FOR A COMPETITION THANKYOU

Each competition will run for 2 weeks, 12 days for uploading photo's and a further 2 days which can be used for voting only.

After the 12 day upload period, voting only will be allowed for 2 days then voting will be stopped.

Anyone can vote, you don't have to enter the competition to be entitled to a vote but it is 1 vote per person.

The winner will get to choose a theme for the next competition.

( You won't need to do anything else, the moderators will create the folder to be uploaded too)
UPLOADING ends at 10pm on the Friday night, you have 48 hours to VOTE (until 10pm Sunday UK time)

The winner then has 12 hours to PM Mick with the next THEME (PLEASE PM DO NOT POST THE NEW THEME ON SITE I COULD MISS IT PM ONLY PLEASE)

if I have not been contacted within this time Mick will pick the Next theme.
In the event of a tie the person who chose the theme will decide on the winner.

upto 5 entries are allowed per person.

Anymore than this will be removed, your 1st 5 uploads will stay - later ones will be removed.

All images must be your own work, Or close family.
Scanned,(from your own photos) digital, phone, video s
tills are all allowed,
(please don’t use images off the Internet or from magazines or from postcards as we don’t want Accyweb getting into trouble for hosting copyright images).

You will retain copyright of all your images.
No photo's to be removed from the photo competition by any member except mods or admin.

Photo's altered with image editing software will be allowed.

THE THEME CHOSEN BY :Margaret Pilkington is :Anything you have a dislike of/an aversion to.

Closing date for this competition is 22:00pm on Friday 11th July 2014
and voting will be allowed up to 22:00pm on Sunday 13th July 2014

NOTE

It would help me if all members that have entered the competition are on line at the closing of the competition,
so i can set the next competition up quickly thank you .
I know its not all ways possible but if you can it would help
I hope you all enjoy and enter some great photos
and we can make this a great success like it was beforePlease note:
If you enter a competition have a new theme ready in case you win I will need this to set the next comp up
PLEASE do not ask me to pick a theme and they must be new and not been done before

If you have any questions or Problems with the competition please send me a pm and i will try to answer you as soon as i can.

Link to Gallery Competition
http://www.accringtonweb.com/gallery...y.php/cat/1042

Mick 29-06-2014 21:15

Re: New Photo Competition 40

ok this competition is open

Margaret Pilkington 30-06-2014 18:43

My five are in...and three of them were taken especially for the comp, while I was out and about on my travels today......and I don't often do that.

ossy kid 01-07-2014 00:13

It's easy to tell that you don't like fish Margaret, it's brain food.

mobertol 03-07-2014 14:32

I had to give this one quite a lot of thought -as a rule we take photos of things we like. Have managed to come up with 5 photos in the end.

Margaret Pilkington 03-07-2014 15:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by ossy kid (Post 1109517)
It's easy to tell that you don't like fish Margaret, it's brain food.

What are you trying to say?
That my brain needs feeding?

Margaret Pilkington 03-07-2014 15:28

Dianne I had to go out and take some pics...well apart from the Sherlock Holmes one.....I resorted to the TV for that one.

ossy kid 11-07-2014 06:27

To tell the truth Margaret I think it might be me who needs some brain food. I just spent the past three days in Alaska fishing for halibut in the persisting rain. Thankfully back on land in the Yukon it,s sunny. I'll now check my camera to see if there's anything worth posting if I'm not too late. We did bring back 12 halibut though.

Mick 11-07-2014 06:31

Entries close tonight at about 10pm

Margaret Pilkington 11-07-2014 06:32

Yeuk.......I would be throwing up all over the place.
I do hope you find something worthy of this comp...we could do with some more pics.

Mick 11-07-2014 20:54

Ok to all members of Accyweb its now time to go to the Gallery and vote in the latest photo competition there are some great photos in there so go look and VOTE please
you have till 10pm ish sunday night to vote good luck to all that entered

Mick 13-07-2014 04:59

Come on last few hours to vote

mobertol 13-07-2014 09:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mick (Post 1110414)
Come on last few hours to vote

Yep - bit of a tie going on at the moment -there doesn't seem to be a clear winner so if people can get round to voting there might be a bit more of a consensus as to whose is the winning photo!

Margaret Pilkington 13-07-2014 10:16

I really thought(and hoped) that there would be more pics for this broad subject.
We definitely need more votes.

maxthecollie 13-07-2014 11:35

I've voted although I haven't entered this one