Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Accy Photos (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f73/)
-   -   New Photo Competition 41 (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f73/new-photo-competition-41-a-66316.html)

Mick 13-07-2014 20:28

New Photo Competition 41

PLEASE READ THE RULES BEFORE UPLOADING TO THE COMPETITION
PLEASE READ THE RULES ON EACH COMPETITION AS THERE MIGHT BE SLIGHT CHANGES FOR A COMPETITION THANKYOU

Each competition will run for 2 weeks, 12 days for uploading photo's and a further 2 days which can be used for voting only.

After the 12 day upload period, voting only will be allowed for 2 days then voting will be stopped.

Anyone can vote, you don't have to enter the competition to be entitled to a vote but it is 1 vote per person.

The winner will get to choose a theme for the next competition.

( You won't need to do anything else, the moderators will create the folder to be uploaded too)

UPLOADING ends at 10pm on the Friday night, you have 48 hours to VOTE (until 10pm Sunday UK time)

The winner then has 12 hours to PM Mick with the next THEME (PLEASE PM DO NOT POST THE NEW THEME ON SITE I COULD MISS IT PM ONLY PLEASE)

if I have not been contacted within this time Mick will pick the Next theme.
In the event of a tie the person who chose the theme will decide on the winner.

upto 5 entries are allowed per person.

Anymore than this will be removed, your 1st 5 uploads will stay - later ones will be removed.

All images must be your own work, Or close family.

Scanned,(from your own photos) digital, phone, video stills are all allowed,
(please don’t use images off the Internet or from magazines
or from postcards as we don’t want Accyweb getting into trouble for hosting copyright images).

You will retain copyright of all your images.

No photo's to be removed from the photo competition by any member
except mods or admin.

Photo's altered with image editing software will be allowed.
THE THEME CHOSEN BY : davemac is : A bold colour that stands out in the picture
e.g. a post box a bright door a flashy car or anything that drawn the eye to its colour.

Closing date for this competition is 22:00pm on Friday 25th July 2014

and voting will be allowed up to 22:00pm on Sunday 27th July 2014

NOTE
It would help me if all members that have entered the competition are on line at the closing of the competition,
so i can set the next competition up quickly
thank you .

I know its not all ways possible but if you can it would help
I hope you all enjoy and enter some great photos
and we can make this a great success like it was before

Please note:
If you enter a competition have a new theme ready in case you win I will need this to set the next comp up
PLEASE do not ask me to pick a theme and they must be new and not been done before

If you have any questions or Problems with the competition please send me a pm and i will try to answer you as soon as i can

Link to Gallery Competition
http://www.accringtonweb.com/gallery...y.php/cat/1044

Mick 13-07-2014 21:05

Re: New Photo Competition 41

Ok get your cameras out and get uploading:D

davemac 13-07-2014 23:31

mine are there.

Accyexplorer 14-07-2014 04:18

Sorry, I did a double upload of the garden pic, please would one of the mods delete one...cheers :o

Mick 14-07-2014 05:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Accyexplorer (Post 1110539)
Sorry, I did a double upload of the garden pic, please would one of the mods delete one...cheers :o

please read the first post in future

If you have any questions or Problems with the competition please send me a pm and i will try to answer you as soon as i can

as the photo was a double you will have to upload it again as when I deleted one it took the other one with it as they are the same file name

mobertol 15-07-2014 14:46

I have just spent a happy hour or so choosing my entries for this latest comp. (Conscience clear as I was up early today and have cooked and cleaned my socks off and done all my chores :D )

Nice new theme Dave it made me take a good look at a lot of my pictures from a different viewpoint.
Hope you like my choice - I had a good look at what had already been posted and tried to produce something a bit different - hopefully I've managed that to some extent!

Margaret Pilkington 15-07-2014 15:01

I love the one of the little girl on the steps Dianne......think you might be choosing the next theme :D

mobertol 16-07-2014 16:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington (Post 1110691)
I love the one of the little girl on the steps Dianne......think you might be choosing the next theme :D

Thanks - it's a favourite photo of mine. :)

Our friend's daughter married a Spaniard and this little girl was his niece - very pretty and I loved her outfithe went up and down those steps umpteen times while waiting for the bride to arrive!

As a coincidence our friend's rang earlier today to say they will be becoming Grandparents in November and that the happy couple are expecting a little boy - some good news!

Mick 25-07-2014 05:00

Ok today is the last day for entries into this competition you have till 10pm ish to get your 5 photos in

Mick 25-07-2014 20:58

Uploads are now closed
voting has now been enabled PLEASE,GO,LOOK,VOTE thanks
you have till 10pm ish Sunday to vote

Turtle 26-07-2014 21:32

What a difficult choice! There are 4 shots that are winners in my eyes. I'll sleep on it and decide tomorrow. Well done everyone who entered, and a great theme davemac :)

Accyexplorer 27-07-2014 06:47

:) voted :)

Mick 27-07-2014 21:01

1 Attachment(s)
We have a winner davemac:)

Turtle 27-07-2014 21:05

Well done davemac! A beautiful shot :)

maxthecollie 27-07-2014 21:14