Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Accy Photos (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f73/)
-   -   New Photo Competition 58 (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f73/new-photo-competition-58-a-67188.html)

Mick 22-03-2015 20:48

New Photo Competition 58

PLEASE READ THE RULES BEFORE UPLOADING TO THE COMPETITION
PLEASE READ THE RULES ON EACH COMPETITION AS THERE MIGHT BE SLIGHT CHANGES FOR A COMPETITION THANKYOU

Each competition will run for 2 weeks, 12 days for uploading photo's and a further 2 days which can be used for voting only.

After the 12 day upload period, voting only will be allowed for 2 days then voting will be stopped.

Anyone can vote, you don't h
ave to enter the competition to be entitled to a vote but it is 1 vote per person.

The winner will get to choose a theme for the next competition.
( You won't need to do anything else, the moderators will create the folder to be uploaded too)

UPLOADING ends at 10pm on the Friday night, you have 48 hours to VOTE (until 10pm Sunday UK time)

The winner then has 12 hours to PM Mick with the next THEME (PLEASE PM DO NOT POST THE NEW THEME ON SITE I COULD MISS IT PM ONLY PLEASE)

if I have not been contacted within this time Mick will pick the Next theme.
In the event of a tie the person who chose the theme will decide on the winner.
upto 5 entries are allowed per person.

Anymore than this will be removed, your 1st 5 uploads will stay - later ones will be removed.
All images must be your own work, Or close family.

Scanned,(from your own photos) digital, phone, video stills are all allowed,
(please don’t use images off the Internet or from magazines or from postcards as we don’t want Accyweb getting into trouble for hosting copyright images).

You will retain copyright of all your images.

No photo's to be removed from the photo competition by any member except mods or admin.
Photo's altered with image editing software will be allowed.

THE THEME CHOSEN BY : maxthecollie is :Fur and Feather

Closing date for this competition is 22:00pm on Friday 3rd April 2015
and voting will be allowed up to 22:00pm on Sunday 5th April 2015

NOTE

It would help me if all members that have entered the competition are on line at the closing of the competition,
so i can set the next competition up quickly thank you .
I know its not all ways possible but if you can it would help
I hope you all enjoy and enter some great photos
and we can make this a great success like it was before

Please note:

If you enter a competition have a new theme ready in case you win I will need this to set the next comp up
PLEASE do not ask me to pick a theme and they must be new and not been done before

If you have any questions or Problems with the competition please send me a pm and i will try to answer you as soon as i can

Link to Gallery Competition

http://www.accringtonweb.com/gallery...y.php/cat/1062

Mick 23-03-2015 05:10

Re: New Photo Competition 58

ok away you go
start your uploads:)

Mick 03-04-2015 20:49

ok uploads are now closed
but its time to vote
you have till sunday 10pm ish to do this
get some practice in for the may 7th:D

Margaret Pilkington 03-04-2015 21:03

Well, this comp passed me by......I forgot to put my entries in....but I have voted........and very tough it was too.
Good luck to all those who got their pics in :)

gpick24 03-04-2015 21:11

I was just doing mine when it closed so last one didn't go in. Serves me right for leaving it until the last minute.

Mick 04-04-2015 05:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by gpick24 (Post 1137814)
I was just doing mine when it closed so last one didn't go in. Serves me right for leaving it until the last minute.

but you did get one in the observer :):p

gpick24 04-04-2015 08:32

I haven't seen this weeks observer yet, the little owl was in last weeks. For the comps here I try to use photos taken after the comp has started if I can. Not been able to last few times though that's why my entries were late in.

Margaret Pilkington 04-04-2015 08:34

Usually the Observer pick photo's from the pool on the Flickr site anyway.

maxthecollie 04-04-2015 09:48

Plenty of great entries and I have voted

Mick 05-04-2015 21:01

1 Attachment(s)
And davemac wins the 58th new photo competition

Turtle 05-04-2015 22:32

Congratulations davemac! A lovely shot. It was neck and neck for a while there :)

dotti34 05-04-2015 22:38

Congratulations Davemac on winning the comp with a great photo, also on coming equal 2nd with yourself with two of your other pictures! That's some achievement amongst so many other lovely photos.

davemac 05-04-2015 22:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Turtle (Post 1137974)
Congratulations davemac! A lovely shot. It was neck and neck for a while there :)

Thanks, I thought that myself, so didn't expect to win, had to think of a theme on the "hurry up"

davemac 05-04-2015 22:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by dotti34 (Post 1137975)
Congratulations Davemac on winning the comp with a great photo, also on coming equal 2nd with yourself with two of your other pictures! That's some achievement amongst so many other lovely photos.

Thanks, I suppose that's the way it goes, sometimes I dont get a look in with the votes.

mobertol 06-04-2015 13:31

Well done Dave - I came back on AW after a bit of an absence - just in time to vote for the winner! Lots of lovely photos - I have a bit of a backlog to catch up on...