Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Accy Photos (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f73/)
-   -   Open photography exhibition: Accrington libraryentries closes midnight tonight midnig (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f73/open-photography-exhibition-accrington-libraryentries-closes-midnight-tonight-midnig-67208.html)

markuze 28-03-2015 10:38

Open photography exhibition: Accrington library:entries closes midnight tonight

2 Attachment(s)
First floor Accrington library have a open Lancashire photography exhibition going on, where everyone can submit two images for exhibition from Friday 17 April- Saturday 30th May (see attached poster/also on their facebook page- first floor) Entries need to be submitted by midnight tonight though.
https://www.facebook.com/firstfloora...f=ts&ref=br_tf

gpick24 28-03-2015 12:22

Re: Open photography exhibition: Accrington library:entries closes midnight tonight

Is there a prize, do we get to keep the prints afterwards?

maxthecollie 28-03-2015 12:27

Re: Open photography exhibition: Accrington libraryentries closes midnight tonight mi

I've sent two off

Margaret Pilkington 28-03-2015 12:29

Re: Open photography exhibition: Accrington libraryentries closes midnight tonight mi

I have requested a form to add a couple of pics.

Margaret Pilkington 28-03-2015 12:29

Oh...drat. I might as well give up now then Frank :D

maxthecollie 28-03-2015 13:44

Come on Margaret, I like a bit of competition. It would be nice if one of Accyweb members won.

Accyexplorer 28-03-2015 14:13

Submission deadline is today :eek:

Count me in :D

Accyexplorer 28-03-2015 14:57

1 Attachment(s)
Entry form for those interested ;)

Attachment 47954

Margaret Pilkington 28-03-2015 15:02

I have sent two pics in Frank......well, I think I have.
It wasn't the easiest of ways to submit the pics.
I really struggled.
Sent my pics on a Word Doc and when I checked what i had sent, the pictures did not appear though my details were on the form alright.....so repeated the process on a PDF.
I feel a right numpty.

Accyexplorer 28-03-2015 15:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington (Post 1137241)
I have sent two pics in Frank......well, I think I have.
It wasn't the easiest of ways to submit the pics.
I really struggled.
Sent my pics on a Word Doc and when I checked what i had sent, the pictures did not appear though my details were on the form alright.....so repeated the process on a PDF.
I feel a right numpty.

That makes two of us M :D

Margaret Pilkington 28-03-2015 16:52

I thought it was just me being thick.
I normally do not have a problem with such things...but I had to work really hard to send in the entries and even now i am not sure they got the pics...the entry forms Yes...but the pics...I'm not so sure.

Accyexplorer 28-03-2015 17:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington (Post 1137263)
I thought it was just me being thick.
I normally do not have a problem with such things...but I had to work really hard to send in the entries and even now i am not sure they got the pics...the entry forms Yes...but the pics...I'm not so sure.

I always have a problem with attaching files to docs/emails etc.I'd much prefer to take my pictures into library and hand them over.
I think they've probably got about 5entries from myself,hopefully one of them will be correct :D

gpick24 28-03-2015 17:54

I`ve sent a couple in, had to do them separately due to attachment limits on my email, it`s a couple of photos I was thinking of getting printed so will be good to see how they transfer to print before I go ahead.

gpick24 28-03-2015 18:30

I`ve had an email back saying that as they print all photos to 10X8 a fair chunk of mine will be cropped off (it`s a panoramic). :(
Resent it with a border top and bottom, so will see what happens.

Margaret Pilkington 28-03-2015 18:41

I haven't heard anything about mine.
Maybe they are still circling in the ether.
Good luck anyway to those who have entered.
It would be good if one of the Accyweb crew could win.....but I will look forward to going and seeing the pics that managed to get there.