Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Pictures > Accy Photos
Donate! Join Today

Accy Photos Lets see some of your good Accrington photos. Please refrain from uploading copyrighted pictures! Also, if anyone has any photo requests, maybe some of our users could get them for you.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-07-2006, 20:14   #16

Re: Accy from the Bypass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madhatter
how the hell that got planning permission .look at it, it'l like two monopoly hotels. I can truely and honestly say that I don't know of any building that is as bigger blot on the landscape as the express gifts building.
Arndale is esy to spot.
That farm makes an interesting piccy kipax, Is that part of an estate, looks like the stable block to some grand house with the central turret and castellation. Even got the horse in there. Shame about the power lines, but power lines or cars seem to want to be in every photo I take these days.
Isn't that Spire Farm?

JohnW
JohnW is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 10-07-2006, 20:25   #17
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnW
Isn't that Spire Farm?
Yeah, think it is, used to be a farrier lived there not long ago but he moved to Whalley, I moved some things for him, thats a fab house, theres a couple of rooms in that tower

www.ubuntu.com

K.S.H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2006, 23:35   #18
God Member

Really nice photo's there kipax.
shillelagh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2006, 04:48   #19
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIPAX
ohhhh yes you can

great photo , does anyone know what the white builiding with the pitched roof just to the "north-west' at 10-o-clock to the white cube building is ? the perspective is throwing me off.
thanks
steeljack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2006, 12:40   #20
God Member

Thats the old Rothwells (boiler makers) building at Church. I don't know what its used for now.

If you divide the piccy with a horizontal/vertical cross, the area in the top right quadrant is basically Church; in the top left quadrant is Ossy. the bottom left/right quadrants are Accy; the hills in the horizon background are Blackburn.

Last edited by Tealeaf; 11-07-2006 at 12:44.
Tealeaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2006, 19:51   #21

I love these pictures... Love it from the coppice too
AccyAlec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2006, 21:58   #22
Resident Waffler

Express Gifts with mural
Attached Images
File Type: jpg muriel.jpg (76.3 KB, 39 views)

WillowTheWhisp is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..