Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Pictures > Accy Photos
Donate! Join Today

Accy Photos Lets see some of your good Accrington photos. Please refrain from uploading copyrighted pictures! Also, if anyone has any photo requests, maybe some of our users could get them for you.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree27Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-05-2015, 21:42   #31
Senior Member+

Re: New Photo Competition 60

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
As you know I will be stopping the Competitions for a while till I get my back and this pain sorted out
I will start them up again as soon as I can
just to say thank you to all that enter them
I really enjoy doing this and seeing all the great photos that are put up
while the competition is on hold it will give you all a chance to think of new themes
and ways of getting other members to join in
I am so sorry at having to close the competitions but I am really in a lot of pain at the moment
so off to bed thank you all
Get yourself sorted Mick, we will be here when you are ready to start again
davemac is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 03-05-2015, 22:15   #32

Well done, Margaret. Lovely photo - brings back lots of memories. Well deserved win.

Mick, you just concentrate on your health. Hope you're feeling much better soon.
dotti34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2015, 07:37   #33
Senior Member+

Congratulations Margaret a worthy winner with an early lead.
maxthecollie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2015, 10:34   #34
Beacon of light

Thank you Frank and Dotti.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2015, 12:42   #35
God Member

Well done Margaret - it was my favourite one in this competition. Hope you are soon feeling better Mick

“Beauty is an experience, nothing else. It is not a fixed pattern or an arrangement of features. It is something felt, a glow or a communicated sense of fineness.”
~ D. H. Lawrence
mobertol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2015, 21:53   #36

It's a lovely shot Margaret - a well deserved win
Take care of yourself Mick. We'll be here for the Comp. when you feel better
Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2015, 00:47   #37
Senior Member+

Well done Margaret, perfect subject. Take your time Mick, good health is our most important asset. May be when you feel up to it the next theme could be Hawaii?? What do you think Margaret? Heading out tomorrow for a couple of weeks, camera in hand, no phone no computer, heaven.
ossy kid is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 20:43   #38
Beacon of light

You lucky Josser.
If the subject for the next comp was Hawaii, then I would have to look for himselfs lairy board shorts or a flowery shirt.
Have fun and get some good shots in.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2021, 07:05   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
PLEASE READ THE RULES BEFORE UPLOADING TO THE COMPETITION
PLEASE READ THE RULES ON EACH COMPETITION AS THERE MIGHT BE SLIGHT CHANGES FOR A COMPETITION THANKYOU

Each competition will run for 2 weeks, 12 days for uploading photo's and a further 2 days which can be used for voting only.

After the 12 day upload period, voting only will be allowed for 2 days then voting will be stopped.

Anyone can vote, you don't have to enter the competition to be entitled to a vote but it is 1 vote per person.

The winner will get to choose a theme for the next competition.

( You won't need to do anything else, the moderators will create the folder to be uploaded too)
UPLOADING ends at 10pm on the Friday night, you have 48 hours to VOTE (until 10pm Sunday UK time)

The winner then has 12 hours to PM Mick with the next THEME (PLEASE PM DO NOT POST THE NEW THEME ON SITE I COULD MISS IT PM ONLY PLEASE)
if I have not been contacted within this time Mick will pick the Next theme.
In the event of a tie the person who chose the theme will decide on the winner.
upto 5 entries are allowed per person.

Anymore than this will be removed, your 1st 5 uploads will stay - later ones will be removed.
All images must be your own work, Or close family.

Scanned,(from your own photos) digital, phone, video stills are all allowed,
(please don’t use images off the Internet or from magazines or from postcards as we don’t want Accyweb getting into trouble for hosting copyright images).
You will retain copyright of all your images.

No photo's to be removed from the photo competition by any member except mods or admin.
Photo's altered with image editing software will be allowed.

THE THEME CHOSEN BY : is :...something you would find it difficult to live without

Closing date for this competition is 22:00pm on Friday 1st May 2015
and voting will be allowed up to 22:00pm on Sunday 3rd May 2015

NOTE

It would help me if all members that have entered the competition are on line at the closing of the competition,
so i can set the next competition up quickly thank you .
I know its not all ways possible but if you can it would help
I hope you all enjoy and enter some great photos
and we can make this a great success like it was before

Please note:

If you enter a competition have a new theme ready in case you win I will need this to set the next comp up
PLEASE do not ask me to pick a theme and they must be new and not been done before

If you have any questions or Problems with the competition please send me a pm and i will try to answer you as soon as i can

Link to Gallery Competition

New Photo Competition 60 - Accrington Photo Gallery
If you like to edit photos and videos you should try zsight app because this app has filters compare to another app. The Zsight application finds a way you through all the ways to set it up. I like that I can undoubtedly see the cameras at user.meshare.com on any PC or program.

With everything taken into account, a strong framework at the cost. For more details follow this guide .
brianbleakley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2023, 13:19   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianbleakley View Post
If you like to edit photos and videos you should try zsight app because this app has filters compare to another app. The Zsight application finds a way you through all the ways to set it up. I like that I can undoubtedly see the cameras at user.meshare.com on any PC or program.

With everything taken into account, a strong framework at the cost. For more details follow this guide .
You can use the Capcut app for editing photos. It provides you free filters. The process of editing photos in the Capcut app is easy to compare to other apps like lightroom. This free photograph application gives a bunch of shocking channels that make your photographs seem as though they were taken on a simple film camera. These delicate and unpretentious channels add a dash of class to your photographs contrasted with many vigorously separated Instagram presets. Furthermore, you can likewise change them by means of a straightforward slider. Obviously, the application additionally has all the standard altering apparatuses, similar to changes, trimming, lines, and vignettes. You can likewise utilize the Capcut application to change the openness, differentiation, temperature, or complexion. You can download the Capcut app on your pc and Andriod.
Old 25-04-2023, 16:55   #41

There are 2 links in the above reply,so no offence brianbleakley if I ignore those,you could be for all I know the king of scammers..Your `knowledge` however is interesting so please can you let us know a bit about what you are about i.e your Accy background etc in order to advise on the ins and outs of foto apps please.
Stevie R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2023, 00:25   #42
Full Member+

Ok, anyone have a strange feeling about these replies to a 2015 thread by someone who has only posted 3 times (their other post consisted of just 'Maybe') and the language used?

Consider this sentence: "The Zsight application finds a way you through all the ways to set it up." It sounds none-human, a bit like the sort of language automated bots use to send spam emails
Old 23-08-2023, 12:12   #43

Within the framework of "Unlocking Safety in 8 Hours: The Ultimate Confined Space Training Guide," the blog post proceeds to break down the structure of an effective 8-hour training program. This first section underscores the significance of confined space safety training and its direct impact on workplace wellbeing. It emphasizes that inadequate training can lead to serious consequences, reinforcing the need for proper education.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..