Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Hints/Tips/Advice
Donate! Join Today

Hints/Tips/Advice Tell everyone your money/time/effort saving hints and tips. Give or ask for advice in any area. Household, decorating, etc.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-05-2010, 15:26   #1

Calling all Artists

Calling all artists within Hyndburn, have a look at this group and tell me what you think about organising a community of artists working in Hyndburn

(edit - you have to be subscribed yo yahoo groups to follow this link)

http://groups.google.com/group/hyndburn-arts/members

Last edited by Neil; 10-05-2010 at 23:39. Reason: added a bit in while I decide if I am going to delete the thread or not
cheriedeakin is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 09-05-2010, 17:18   #2
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Re: Calling all Artists

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheriedeakin View Post
Calling all artists within Hyndburn, have a look at this group and tell me what you think about organising a community of artists working in Hyndburn

http://groups.google.com/group/hyndburn-arts/members

Even more Spam, Why can't Folk introduce themselves instead of just going off on their own little way?
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 19:41   #3
God Member

It's not spam.

Cherie is a local artist.

Cherie, please post a hello in the Introduction thread so that Less won't get all grumpy with you. x

The views expressed within this post are mine and mine alone.

Gayle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 19:49   #4

The link doesn't work for me. It says I have to be subscribed
suedarbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 07:36   #5
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gayle View Post
It's not spam.

Cherie is a local artist.

Cherie, please post a hello in the Introduction thread so that Less won't get all grumpy with you. x

Quote:
Originally Posted by suedarbo View Post
The link doesn't work for me. It says I have to be subscribed
As far as I'm concerned Gayle anything and anyone that thinks they can just jump onto accyweb, stick a very uninformative link to a page that we have to subscribe to before, we can even peruse it is spam!

It's time such things were removed as a matter of course until the person/s concerned have the manners to give us a decent description of what they want us to be interested in.

Well, Suedarbo, perhaps it has saved you a fortune, without a proper description such links should be avoided and not clicked on.

Less is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
art, artists, community

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..