Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Hints/Tips/Advice
Donate! Join Today

Hints/Tips/Advice Tell everyone your money/time/effort saving hints and tips. Give or ask for advice in any area. Household, decorating, etc.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 21-11-2016, 09:57   #1
Junior Member+

Collaboration via the Internet Advice

I'm sure, almost all especially in some companies communicate and collaborate mainly via the Internet. How do you automatically join some meetings? I need to know before I give some proposals to my boss. It should be a conferencing software which is cost effective but has the best quality video and audio conferencing. Please share what you've got in case you've tried any?
RaileyBuggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 21-11-2016, 10:36   #2
Senior Member+

Re: Collaboration via the Internet Advice

Teamviewer does conference/meeting, never used this feature myself, I use it for remote control of computers at home. You could give it a try, it`s free for home use but costs if you use it for business.
https://meeting.teamviewer.com/en/features/
gpick24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2016, 16:59   #3

Gotomeeting is one software however when the use also gets extended to remote support and not just meeting use - Teamviewer has the edge.

Gotomeeting allows you to have a webinar with multiple participants and yuo can easily allow one to join in on the whiteboard etc.

Teamviewer does this too however has some added features of allowing file transfer etc.

Of course, other software is available.
RainbowSix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2016, 21:08   #4
I am Banned

Yes, i agree with them. GoToMeeting and Teamviewer would be the best options. Also, check out omnijoin
redgeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2016, 14:21   #5

What collaboration are you expecting to be able to do?

Do you want whiteboard, do you just want to display a powerpoint, do you want to be able to run software and allow ever participant to interact?
Do you want file transfer?

Is the Op going to return to the thread ?

Old 09-12-2016, 00:59   #6
Junior Member+

Like everybody will join the meeting whether at home or in the office. I've tried Brother and so far it works because it also has a security feature that allows us to transfer or share important matters without any worry or fear that it might get leaked on the worldwide web.
RaileyBuggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2016, 12:00   #7

Well that's a false sense of security.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..