Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Hints/Tips/Advice
Donate! Join Today

Hints/Tips/Advice Tell everyone your money/time/effort saving hints and tips. Give or ask for advice in any area. Household, decorating, etc.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 21-11-2006, 19:57   #16
Senior Member+

Re: Digital Camera Problems

mines a sony dsc-v1 and the picture had gone like water all like liquid on the screen all blarry!
Old 21-11-2006, 20:19   #17
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUMMIBOO View Post
mines a sony dsc-v1 and the picture had gone like water all like liquid on the screen all blarry!

It does say on the website distorted image (which you have) or no image at all (which I have)
Old 21-11-2006, 22:08   #18
Senior Member+

Thank you very much for this info, two of my family have these camera's and problems, and have been moaning for ages..

Now they can get it sorted....FREEEEEEEEEEE

Many thanks again
simon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2006, 22:10   #19
God Member

Glad to be of help Simon. I'm really happy I posted this thread now
Old 21-11-2006, 22:26   #20
I am Banned

Bloody good job i hadnt a clue to fix it or this thread wouldnt of been here - i bet sony are crapping themselves now hehehehehe - good one tinks
accymel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2006, 22:27   #21

Maybe next time I buy a camera it will be from Sony. Their customer care seems second to none.
Old 21-11-2006, 22:31   #22
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CASPER View Post
Maybe next time I buy a camera it will be from Sony. Their customer care seems second to none.
LOL true, wonder if they can bring my sony handycam back to life after i found out it didnt bounce hehehehehe tho their video is still working 13yrs old now
Old 21-11-2006, 22:34   #23
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by accymel View Post
i bet sony are crapping themselves now hehehehehe

I bet Sony send a letter back to mthead saying "Take pics of anything but your missus, that'll solve the problem!"
Old 21-11-2006, 22:39   #24
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinkerbelle View Post
I bet Sony send a letter back to mthead saying "Take pics of anything but your missus, that'll solve the problem!"

Awww dont be so hard on yerself - just hope you cleared it in case MThead had took some rather errrrr blue shots on it
Old 21-11-2006, 22:42   #25
God Member

Quote:
just hope you cleared it in case MThead had took some rather errrrr blue shots on it
...... ...... Do I look silly? Yes I know I do but I'm still not sending the memory stick they get the camera and THAT'S IT lol!!
Old 21-11-2006, 22:46   #26
I am Banned

Quote:
...... ...... Do I look silly? Yes I know I do but I'm still not sending the memory stick they get the camera and THAT'S IT lol!!

.... i will so laugh myself silly if they wouldn't do it without your memory stick so they can assertain the full problem of your camera
Old 21-11-2006, 22:51   #27
God Member

Quote:
.... i will so laugh myself silly if they wouldn't do it without your memory stick so they can assertain the full problem of your camera

OMG !! If they do I'll call you round to listen to the phone conversation, which would probabably start with "Yeah, yeah nice try Buster! Why do you want my memory card? Have you been speaking to accymel or sommat?"
Old 21-11-2006, 22:53   #28
I am Banned

Quote:
OMG !! If they do I'll call you round to listen to the phone conversation, which would probabably start with "Yeah, yeah nice try Buster! Why do you want my memory card? Have you been speaking to accymel or sommat?"
how do u know its not MThead thats done a sly deal - hence you are all getting it done for free lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 21-11-2006, 22:58   #29
God Member

Quote:
how do u know its not MThead thats done a sly deal - hence you are all getting it done for free lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cause I've just got his nethers in a tight grip and said "YOU HAVEN'T HAVE YOU? " It's OK he had a convincing squeal
Old 22-11-2006, 10:15   #30
God Member

OK, mines just gone to the post office to be sent away to be fixed, so fingers crossed Good luck with yours too guys

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..