Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Hints/Tips/Advice
Donate! Join Today

Hints/Tips/Advice Tell everyone your money/time/effort saving hints and tips. Give or ask for advice in any area. Household, decorating, etc.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 19-02-2008, 18:50   #16
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Re: Does anyone fancy....

shaz ya should have rung the council (Parks and Gardens)
Old 19-02-2008, 18:53   #17
☆ V.I.P Member ☆

is she now ya double?
Old 19-02-2008, 18:57   #18
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
shaz ya should have rung the council (Parks and Gardens)

mi brothers a gardener and Dawn of the shed just said to me...'go ask your johnny to strim it for ya' lol
Old 19-02-2008, 22:04   #19
Senior Member+

Just had mine done courtesy of my lovely mobile hairdresser, Heather, a great job as usual and less than a tenner ! It's a short do for me at the moment, based albeit loosely on the blonde bird from Girls Aloud, looks good though! I can pm her number if anyone wants it ( Heather not Sarah Harding ! )
Old 19-02-2008, 22:10   #20
God Member

If Heather has done a good job of basing it loosely on the blonde bird from Girls Aloud
It's worth a tenner then huh
AccyLass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2008, 22:14   #21
Senior Member+

Looks fine to me, I may even bleach it white tomorrow !
Old 19-02-2008, 22:21   #22
Senior Member+

Scary stuff. I had been annoyed with mine for ages and then got drunk one night. After attacking it with the kitchen scissors I put a colour on it and went to bed.

I opened my eyes the morning after and thought 'oh my god' what on earth did I do?

It looks really nice and everyone keeps asking who did it. My secret!

So much muck to eat before you die
junetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2008, 22:21   #23

when you going to start on your head ?
Old 20-02-2008, 08:58   #24
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindsay ormerod View Post
Just had mine done courtesy of my lovely mobile hairdresser, Heather, a great job as usual and less than a tenner ! It's a short do for me at the moment, based albeit loosely on the blonde bird from Girls Aloud, looks good though! I can pm her number if anyone wants it ( Heather not Sarah Harding ! )

its ok for now, gonna dye it later but i'm going to have it shorter at the back and longer bits at the front, gonna have to keep straightening it till then though, i have mad curly hair and with it being short now its even shorter curly (i know what i mean in mi head)
Old 20-02-2008, 10:16   #25
☆ V.I.P Member ☆

speaking of hair dye, does anyone know which is the best dye to buy to colour it red, i mean RED, my daughter wants it that colour but her hair is brunette, Is there a dye from the shops that will get it from dark brown to RED?!!
Old 20-02-2008, 10:23   #26
Senior Member+

I'm going short at the weekend, i mean its quite short now, but im gping really short, my friend keeps trying to blag me to go for the full pixie cut but im not that brave. I won't be doing it myself, i'll be stupidly going to the hairdressers and spending £50/£60!!
Lolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2008, 10:25   #27
Resting in Peace

Flashytarts new look get yours now

Attached Images
File Type: jpg bad_haircut.jpg (28.6 KB, 60 views)
Mick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2008, 10:25   #28
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by panther View Post
speaking of hair dye, does anyone know which is the best dye to buy to colour it red, i mean RED, my daughter wants it that colour but her hair is brunette, Is there a dye from the shops that will get it from dark brown to RED?!!
Tbh if she wanted it such an extreme colour i'd definately go hairdressers to have it done, otherwise yes they do do one, but i cant remember the name! lol. They sell it everywhere though. Or go to Sally's on broadway and ask them.
Lolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2008, 10:36   #29
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mick View Post
Flashytarts new look get yours now

no mick i have lots of hair left
Old 20-02-2008, 10:48   #30
☆ V.I.P Member ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolly View Post
Tbh if she wanted it such an extreme colour i'd definately go hairdressers to have it done, otherwise yes they do do one, but i cant remember the name! lol. They sell it everywhere though. Or go to Sally's on broadway and ask them.
ill have a look in town today and will have to take my daughter with me, then she can pick it herself and not blame me then if its the wrong colour

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..