Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Hints/Tips/Advice
Donate! Join Today

Hints/Tips/Advice Tell everyone your money/time/effort saving hints and tips. Give or ask for advice in any area. Household, decorating, etc.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 20-02-2008, 13:31   #31

Re: Does anyone fancy....

Panther....if you find one and it works can you let me know where you got it from......i have the darkest of dark brown hair you could get and been trying for ages to get an extreme dye....the only ones i have managed to get only make my hair look a different colour when you see it through sunlight ( if ya know what i mean!)
Old 20-02-2008, 18:07   #32
☆ V.I.P Member ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn-of-the-Shed View Post
Panther....if you find one and it works can you let me know where you got it from......i have the darkest of dark brown hair you could get and been trying for ages to get an extreme dye....the only ones i have managed to get only make my hair look a different colour when you see it through sunlight ( if ya know what i mean!)
sorry dawn didnt find one she liked and wasnt the colour she wanted......now she's changed her mind and is now dying it....BLACK

teenagers eh?....always changing their mind

i just hope she suits it
Old 20-02-2008, 18:20   #33
God Member

check with Blazey , she seems to know all the best places and can give you advice about which ones have age and weight limits

http://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f...ser-36966.html

steeljack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2008, 18:22   #34
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by steeljack View Post
check with Blazey , she seems to know all the best places and can give you advice about which ones have age and weight limits

http://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f...ser-36966.html

LOL
pipinfort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2008, 11:24   #35
Senior Member+

Well i'm going to get mine cut shortly and am petrified, as i'm going really short!! I just wish 2pm would come before I change my mind! lol.
Lolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2008, 13:18   #36
Member.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashytart View Post
......cutting my hair for me? its doing my head in, i'm just about to straighten it and have a go at it myself...anyone fancy a do?

Is this your Head Hair or your other hair? Scary thought either way but if you have some garden shears I'll give it a go............princess.

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Doug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2008, 15:09   #37
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug View Post
Is this your Head Hair or your other hair? Scary thought either way but if you have some garden shears I'll give it a go............princess.
done it already daddy and seen as i have none anywhere else ,yes, it would be my head

over 18s here we come
Old 22-02-2008, 17:38   #38
God Member

Quote:
done it already daddy and seen as i have none anywhere else ,yes, it would be my head

over 18s here we come
Do you mean you have no nasal hair? and none on your toes? Damn! shattered all my illusions now.
Old 22-02-2008, 18:30   #39
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekgas View Post
Do you mean you have no nasal hair? and none on your toes? Damn! shattered all my illusions now.

exactly what i meant
Old 22-02-2008, 20:19   #40
God Member

Quote:
its ok for now, gonna dye it later but i'm going to have it shorter at the back and longer bits at the front, gonna have to keep straightening it till then though, i have mad curly hair and with it being short now its even shorter curly (i know what i mean in mi head)
LOL. Your hair sounds just like mine. Mine's curly and can get frizzy and the shorter I have it, the curlier/frizzier it is. I keep mine longer these days but I have to straighten it if I want to look half decent. Isn't it a pain?
Old 22-02-2008, 20:23   #41
God Member

its more than a bloody pain, i blame the parents Lilly, it must come from our great grandad or great grandma...we'll never know about her though will we
Old 23-02-2008, 00:01   #42

hey speaking of hair lol that there person has had her hair cut shorter than mine now lol ( nida & dawn ) u know who i mean lol

Am I free of her at last.............................................
howarth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2008, 00:42   #43

LOL she prob got the pic out of you..haha...''I will look like Em, I will look like Em!'' lost concentration for a sec and slipped with the scissors!
Old 23-02-2008, 00:48   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn-of-the-Shed View Post
LOL she prob got the pic out of you..haha...''I will look like Em, I will look like Em!'' lost concentration for a sec and slipped with the scissors!

Nice one lol the big diff is now tho, it shows all her roots and re growth lol
howarth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2008, 00:54   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by howarth View Post
Nice one lol the big diff is now tho, it shows all her roots and re growth lol
I think it's called karma Em

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..