Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Hints/Tips/Advice
Donate! Join Today

Hints/Tips/Advice Tell everyone your money/time/effort saving hints and tips. Give or ask for advice in any area. Household, decorating, etc.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-11-2011, 11:51   #16

Smile Re: Gym

Hiya. I recently went to the leisure club at Foxfields Hotel in Billington. Its nice there, I cant remember the prices but it wasn't much, and not too big so you know you're not going to get disturbed !!
chel1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 21-12-2011, 07:00   #17

Re: Gym

I can recommend Fitness Bank on Union Road in Ossy. I think its £3.50 a time or something like £9 for the week pay as you go. Slightly more expensive when you add it up monthly but you have the freedom to come and go as you please with no costly direct debits or contracts.

- Look in the mirror before you start to judge others -
Lancashire Lassie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-2011, 17:09   #18
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!
Re: Gym

Quote:
Originally Posted by KickStartPT View Post
KickStart Personal Training
Yes, must say I didn't half work up a sweat kick starting them old Army Armstrong motorbikes.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..