Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Hints/Tips/Advice
Donate! Join Today

Hints/Tips/Advice Tell everyone your money/time/effort saving hints and tips. Give or ask for advice in any area. Household, decorating, etc.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 13-12-2006, 18:13   #1
I am Banned

Angry Iceland - dont bother!

Not a very happy hungry bunny this evening, went in the store & paid for my shopping yesterday which they could delivery till today 4-6pm cos i was not in completely for any other time, i rung just before 6 & no-one answered the phone - GUESS WHAT..............

I'VE STILL NO SHOPPING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last week they forgot a my dairy, bust my gravy all over place & had to ring up promised they'd deliver by end of day - which they didnt again another phone call, & promptly delivery & a bribe of a cheap bottle of plonk now this week!! Im seriously after 8 years of their custom & usually never a problem till this year, as earlier i had important ID documents nicked off my trolley whilst instore!!! now all this - they can kiss my custom goodbye ...wine wont work this time bucko!!!

So have had a generous offer from someone of having emergency essentials being picked up as i've nowt much in at all for tea & i will be giving them a peace of my mind tommorow better still a full refund & i'll f-off to asda who will be my new shopping establishment
accymel is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 13-12-2006, 18:41   #2
I am Banned

Re: Iceland - dont bother!

Oh it eventually arrives!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tea at last
Old 13-12-2006, 18:44   #3
God Member

ah i have the same problem mel the accy store said they where going to deliver to mine between 4 and 6,hopefully they have just left yours and are on there way to mine ....gits
Old 13-12-2006, 18:55   #4
Accrington Web Mascot

At least they turned up before you ended up going to Asda! Hope you enjoy you're tea - you've waited long enough for it!
ShortStuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2006, 20:19   #5
God Member

hmmm they finally turned up at 7.30....never again
Old 13-12-2006, 20:41   #6
I am Banned

Asda stuff arrived just not long after iceland - but only essentials that i will use so not wasted, i enjoyed my tea come supper at last was bloody starving that bad i had dry bread to start with lol

Gee shaz i thought i had it bad but least i aint the only one that has the same opinion - bloody pains & certainly losing customers, gee i would be really peed off if it was next week with the minimum of £50 before delivery.

Ah well one supermarkets loss another ones gain
Old 13-12-2006, 20:44   #7
I am Banned

Usually they warn u of extended delivery times seems not this year they used to, like an 6-9pm slot last pre xmas so least u had more warning.
Old 13-12-2006, 21:00   #8
God Member

ive emailed them anyway, i aint happy
Old 13-12-2006, 21:28   #9
I am Banned

Blimey u dont mess about do u lol i havent got their email addy besides my mail might be a tad long of the list of complaints but im certainly getting them where it counts & terminating 8 years of custom as from yesterday, so accy has lost their regular no 1 customer, shame as the staff are really nice gee know most of them personally now LOL.
Old 13-12-2006, 21:32   #10
Member.

Quote:
Originally Posted by accymel View Post
Oh it eventually arrives!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tea at last
You should have said earlier, I was over this evening I would have taken you, the rabble and the dingle out for a meal?

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Doug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2006, 21:35   #11
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug View Post
You should have said earlier, I was over this evening I would have taken you, the rabble and the dingle out for a meal?
Oh aye bummer i missed out on a nosh up oh bummer it isnt my day today

btw theres 2 of them dingles - & its not my lot
Old 13-12-2006, 21:49   #12
Member.

Quote:
Originally Posted by accymel View Post
Oh aye bummer i missed out on a nosh up oh bummer it isnt my day today

btw theres 2 of them dingles - & its not my lot
Oh please tell me they've not gone and ............maybe we can save her?

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Doug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2006, 22:02   #13
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug View Post
Oh please tell me they've not gone and ............maybe we can save her?
Mel means there is me and my properly brought up daughter who is a junior dingle
Old 13-12-2006, 22:03   #14
God Member

Why not use Tesco online, we find them very good

Technical God, No 1 Geek And Linux Guru

Have you seen my Flickr pictures?

entwisi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2006, 22:05   #15
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by entwisi View Post
Why not use Tesco online, we find them very good
Im registered & tried but the daft sods like adsa online dont take debit cards

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..