Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Hints/Tips/Advice
Donate! Join Today

Hints/Tips/Advice Tell everyone your money/time/effort saving hints and tips. Give or ask for advice in any area. Household, decorating, etc.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-06-2010, 14:15   #1
God Member

Lawnmower repairs?

my mower is naffed, the blade underneath has bent and keeps digging in the ground when i try and use it, does anyone know where i can get it repaired? i luff my garden and it looks a right mess at the moment because i can't cut it properly *SOB* the blade only wants bending back or hitting back into place with a hammer but because of my arms i don't have the strength to do that anymore

if anyone fancies coming round to hit the thing back into place with a lump hammer or a mallet.....just to let some anger out please feel free to come and do it ......otherwise can anyone point me in the direction of a cheap mower repairer......fank woo
Old 03-06-2010, 14:37   #2
Resting in Peace

Re: Lawnmower repairs?

I thought one glare from you Shaz and the blade would have bent back on its own
Old 04-06-2010, 08:26   #3
TJH

Briggs & Sons mower services 01254 726374

The blokes name is Julien and he a top mower man so to speak.

Based in Altham
TJH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 11:28   #4
God Member

thankyou very much for that TJH

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..