Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Hints/Tips/Advice
Donate! Join Today

Hints/Tips/Advice Tell everyone your money/time/effort saving hints and tips. Give or ask for advice in any area. Household, decorating, etc.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-06-2008, 17:05   #46
Senior Member+

Re: potty training

Quote:
Originally Posted by onlyme View Post
Yo, dont be scared of trying him at night. It was a hell of a lot easier than I thought it would be.

Told ya x

Christmas isn't a season. It's a feeling,Edna Ferber.

check out our wedding pictures taken by the lovely gareth at studio25....
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...6&id=619840253

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...6&id=619840253
mrskitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 07-06-2008, 09:59   #47
Senior Member+

Quote:
Yo, dont be scared of trying him at night. It was a hell of a lot easier than I thought it would be. I did the matress protector thing and all that, but he's been without nappies at night for at least a month or so, and only had one accident, which was my own fault really as he was really tired one night, well past his bedtime and he'd had a hectic day so just was in too deeper sleep.

Its really amusing waking up in the morning, to hear him go to the toilet or the morning 'man pee' (youd know what i meant if you heard it! )

I was gonna start trying but im trying to get him off his bottles at nite, he still drinks at least 2 bottles of milk at nite, i have tried really hard but sometimes im so tired (specially now with pregnancy) that i just give in.
Once i get him off bottles then i will start, hopefully soon
Yolanda25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 10:08   #48

My likkle one used to have a drink before he went to bed at night, but then I told him that if he wanted to be a big boy and not need a nappy then he couldnt have too much drink becuase he would wee. He cut himself down to just a sip or two, he still takes a drink just doesnt have it.

I tend to give him a decent drink about 1hr before bed time, so he has chance to wee it out before he actually gets in to bed lol
onlyme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2009, 10:08   #49
Senior Member+

Im potty training the twins at the moment, still having the odd accident but think they are finally getting the hang of it Only problem I find though is that they often get distracted by the other which is why they are having the accidents lol
emzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 21:06   #50
Junior Member+

i,m hoping to start my little boy potty training just waitin till it warms up and then it makes all the washing and drying easier. my little girl just clicked and she has only wet the bed twice.
janey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 21:37   #51
God Member

They're all so different.
Only thing I was told as a consolation when my son was in nappy still at age of 3 is that everyone learns eventually - you don't see 18 year olds in nappies.

The views expressed within this post are mine and mine alone.

Gayle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 21:46   #52
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gayle View Post
you don't see 18 year olds in nappies.
although some smell like they should be especialy at 4am after a night out lol

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 18:39   #53
God Member

after potty trainingfor boys stick a ping pong ball in the loo so they have somat to aim at instead of the seat but dont be surprised if you see the little sod running around with the ping pong ball later

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

Old 08-03-2009, 18:47   #54
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by accyman View Post
after potty trainingfor boys stick a ping pong ball in the loo so they have somat to aim at instead of the seat but dont be surprised if you see the little sod running around with the ping pong ball later
My two dont stand up to pee yet, still sit down to do it so the ping pong ball thing wont work yet (I am going to buy some though next time I see them, will help other people not just my 2 ). Although, I have bought "my wee friends" for their potties and they seem to be working
Old 08-03-2009, 20:06   #55
God Member

wee friends ?

do you associate with scottish dwarfs ?

Old 08-03-2009, 20:06   #56
☆ V.I.P Member ☆

I never used anything like a ping pong ball for my son, to be honest i wish i had, maybe his aim might be more straight, lol
Old 08-03-2009, 20:40   #57
God Member

mi bro started his daughter on the potty about 2 weeks ago (my Katie) she's doing really well, we where in town on Thursday and she told me she wanted a wee, we where nowhere near the loo's, so i dragged her across town (no not literally) we got to the loo's and she said 'i was only joking' with the heels i had on i wasnt impressed she's 3 at the end of this month, 3 going on 33...i was talking to her sister the other day and Katie said to me 'nida don't talk to her, just talk to me' she's a star
Old 08-03-2009, 22:51   #58
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by accyman View Post
wee friends ?

do you associate with scottish dwarfs ?

Sorry, have not been teaching the twins to pee on scottish dwarfs

These are what I mean:

Potty Training Stickers - My Wee Friend Kiddymania, UK
Old 09-03-2009, 06:51   #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by emzy View Post
My two dont stand up to pee yet, still sit down to do it so the ping pong ball thing wont work yet (I am going to buy some though next time I see them, will help other people not just my 2 ). Although, I have bought "my wee friends" for their potties and they seem to be working
You implying my son pees on ya seat??? Well he doesnt, its me :P lol

And your potty training with the boys should include the recital of ' must not put potty or toilet seat on top of head; at tleast 30 times a day

Especially with wessers's ears xx
onlyme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 07:17   #60
Senior Member+

Quote:
You implying my son pees on ya seat??? Well he doesnt, its me :P lol

And your potty training with the boys should include the recital of ' must not put potty or toilet seat on top of head; at tleast 30 times a day

Especially with wessers's ears xx
Yeah, that toilet seat is going, I aint risking it, dont wanna have to go casulty coz one of thems got it stuck over there head lol

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..