Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Hints/Tips/Advice
Donate! Join Today

Hints/Tips/Advice Tell everyone your money/time/effort saving hints and tips. Give or ask for advice in any area. Household, decorating, etc.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 25-04-2008, 18:43   #136
God Member

Re: pregnant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yolanda25 View Post
well, i went hospital today for my 20 week scan, and its a .... Girl!!!
Im well excited, i have one of each now so dont have to try anymore lol
That is good news
Old 25-04-2008, 18:49   #137
Senior Member+

Quote:
well, i went hospital today for my 20 week scan, and its a .... Girl!!!
Im well excited, i have one of each now so dont have to try anymore lol
Congratulations!!!im not jealous........much!
You must be so excited......when will you start buying PINK things?
I was saying to Corker today that im sure God didn't give me a girl so i dont have to share any of my pink stuff.....still not fair though.

Christmas isn't a season. It's a feeling,Edna Ferber.

check out our wedding pictures taken by the lovely gareth at studio25....
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...6&id=619840253

mrskitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2008, 19:14   #138
☆ V.I.P Member ☆

oh congratulations, I too have a boy and girl, and they fight like cat and dog...LOL
Old 25-04-2008, 19:40   #139
Senior Member+

getting there flashy,i went home and then doctors, it was a trapped nerve, thanks for asking
Yolanda25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2008, 19:42   #140
Senior Member+

Talking Re: pregnant

Quote:
Originally Posted by misskitty View Post
Congratulations!!!im not jealous........much!
You must be so excited......when will you start buying PINK things?
I was saying to Corker today that im sure God didn't give me a girl so i dont have to share any of my pink stuff.....still not fair though.

Hehehe yeah, i was gonna go shopping today but havent been feeling really well so it was scan and then rest, im sure i will on wednesday when i get paid lol
Old 25-04-2008, 20:12   #141
Senior Member+

ahh congratulations on having a girl, and yep they will fight like cat and dog mine do! after my scan when i found out it was a girl i went out and spent £35 on 2 dresses shes now sooo spoilt!
Old 25-04-2008, 20:13   #142
God Member

Congratulations, Yolanda.

I've got a boy and a girl and found it so much more fun buying for a baby girl. The clothes are just so much cuter.

When my daughter was born it was like dressing a little dolly every day.
Old 25-04-2008, 22:17   #143
God Member

congrats yolanda

I have two boys and they just had to get used to wearing dresses

I know this may come as a shock but believe it or not all views I may air on here are my own work!!!!!
harwood red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2008, 06:08   #144
Senior Member+

hahah good one harwood red, my sister in law tends to dress my son sometimes with dresses and tiaras, not a pretty sight but he has fun lol
Old 26-04-2008, 09:41   #145
Resting in Peace

Pleased to hear things are going well for you Yolanda .. x
katex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2008, 12:24   #146
Senior Member+

Quote:
hahah good one harwood red, my sister in law tends to dress my son sometimes with dresses and tiaras, not a pretty sight but he has fun lol
That reminds me of a day at work... i was doing after school club and we decided to get the dressing up clothes and we got the face paints out.. some of the girls were wearing the dresses and we used the face paints as makeup for the girls and one of the other ta's got out the nail varnishes... it is against policy to turn children down for activities because of their sex and one little boy decided he wanted doing up as well..... (there were other outfits on offer pirates etc) so we did... The little boy had recently been taken into care and it really cheered him up, he was loving being a princess and it was brill to see him so happy........when his foster mum came to pick him up she told us he was seeing his mum today and the little lad refused to take his makeup off... sooo.... he ended up at social services offices in full makeup with nail varnish on.....we were introduced to his social worker when she came to visit his teacher and she thought it was hilarious lol.

I finally found someone daft enough to marry me, my wonderboy is 11, my monkeygirl is 3 and my bananaman is 2, my beautiful little flower was born in feb 2012
emamum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2008, 12:06   #147
Senior Member+

thought id add myself to this thread..... Im 10 weeks now, scan is booked for 23rd sept, i feel constantly sick and tired

I like cheese spread on toast and fizzy water lol

I finally found someone daft enough to marry me, my wonderboy is 11, my monkeygirl is 3 and my bananaman is 2, my beautiful little flower was born in feb 2012
Old 17-08-2008, 12:20   #148
Senior Member+

oh yeah......... when i was answering the questions with the midwife for my antenatal book one of the questions was... 'are you blood related to you babys father?' ewwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!! NO!

Old 17-08-2008, 12:27   #149
Senior Member+

Oh my goodness......suppose these days they have to ask things like that though :S

Christmas isn't a season. It's a feeling,Edna Ferber.

check out our wedding pictures taken by the lovely gareth at studio25....

mrskitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2008, 08:47   #150
Senior Member+

yeah, they asked me that question too, but we all know why

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..