Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Hints/Tips/Advice
Donate! Join Today

Hints/Tips/Advice Tell everyone your money/time/effort saving hints and tips. Give or ask for advice in any area. Household, decorating, etc.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-03-2008, 19:18   #106
Senior Member+

Re: pregnant

I had a section with spinal block,- catheter and morphine drip removed the next day and I got up and had a shower; certainly not the easiest thing I have ever done but the sooner the better I think. I was in hospital for 5 days/ 5 nights, had the industrial sized staples removed on the saturday morning and came home !
Old 04-03-2008, 19:20   #107
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindsay ormerod View Post
I had a section with spinal block,- catheter and morphine drip removed the next day and I got up and had a shower; certainly not the easiest thing I have ever done but the sooner the better I think. I was in hospital for 5 days/ 5 nights, had the industrial sized staples removed on the saturday morning and came home !

exactly the same as me but i didnt have staples, i had stitches, or should i say A stitch, one piece of (what felt like rope) running along my tummy which burnt like hell when they pulled it out
Old 04-03-2008, 19:20   #108
Senior Member+

did you feel like a weeble in the shower?

I finally found someone daft enough to marry me, my wonderboy is 11, my monkeygirl is 3 and my bananaman is 2, my beautiful little flower was born in feb 2012
emamum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 19:24   #109
God Member

It's a weird sensation when you stand up after having your baby. it's like gravity is pulling you forwards.

Miracles do happen!!

slinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 19:25   #110
God Member

cant say that i felt like that after having a section
Old 04-03-2008, 19:26   #111

hi congrats well i have 6 kids ; itry pampers at first ; but one day i went to put one on my son and it was full of wood shavings ;so i started usein hugges; so i;d check the in side of the nappy first; if ur goin to use diposable;
pussycat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 19:26   #112
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashytart View Post
cant say that i felt like that after having a section
I did when I had mine..... specially zack, but then again, I was like an house end with him......then belly went straight away after having him.

Miracles do happen!!

Old 04-03-2008, 19:28   #113
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussycat View Post
hi congrats well i have 6 kids ; itry pampers at first ; but one day i went to put one on my son and it was full of wood shavings ;so i started usein hugges; so i;d check the in side of the nappy first; if ur goin to use diposable;

huh?
Old 04-03-2008, 19:28   #114
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by slinky View Post
I did when I had mine..... specially zack, but then again, I was like an house end with him......then belly went straight away after having him.

yeah i remember...ya cow

Old 04-03-2008, 19:29   #115
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashytart View Post
huh?
Reply was to the first post on here about Nappies shaz..... seems a long time ago now lol.

Miracles do happen!!

Old 04-03-2008, 19:30   #116
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by slinky View Post
Reply was to the first post on here about Nappies shaz..... seems a long time ago now lol.

yeah i was just thinking that misell
Old 04-03-2008, 19:37   #117

hi again ; ive; had 3 sections; there bad but not that bad ; everthin people say is true; but it worth the pain
pussycat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 19:39   #118
Junior Member+

hi all

just a quick post to say I am now a Dad, as Joshua came 3 days early at 7.40 this morning, rach had to have a c section but they are both doing well
dutchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 19:40   #119
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dutchy View Post
hi all

just a quick post to say I am now a Dad, as Joshua came 3 days early at 7.40 this morning, rach had to have a c section but they are both doing well
yay...........congrats mum and dad

Miracles do happen!!

Old 04-03-2008, 19:40   #120
Senior Member+

congratulations dutchy and mrs dutchy and welcome to the world Joshua...

I finally found someone daft enough to marry me, my wonderboy is 11, my monkeygirl is 3 and my bananaman is 2, my beautiful little flower was born in feb 2012
emamum is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..