Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Springhill Spot (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f76/)
-   -   Al-Hamza Planning Application (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f76/al-hamza-planning-application-68537.html)

smiley face 28-09-2016 14:42

Al-Hamza Planning Application

number 11/16/0367

Just been told Al-Hamza have put a planning application changing from use of restaurant and function hall to function hall think it means busy busy busy fireworks fireworks fireworks for springhill area needs looking at.

I put this up elsewhere and now realise it should go here, sorry for that.

smiley face 28-09-2016 14:44

Re: Al-Hamza Planning Application

They have been using it without full planning permission that is one problem. the traffic is an absolute nightmare there are weddings with up to 400 people attendance creating havoc, contributing to not being able to park let alone emergency services getting through which has happened over and over again. Children, elderly are being woken up at all hours with noise and fireworks. this is retrospective planning now is the time to comment on concerns. This is a built up residential area.

odders 29-09-2016 00:37

Get used to it,or move.your fighting a loosing battle when it comes to dealing with our Asian friends

smiley face 07-10-2016 08:25

Whatever nationality makes no difference at least I stand up and say something. The venue's users race up and down showing off with their cars once there is a serious accident then what would you say... get used to it. Or the incident when an ambulance was trying to get through and the delay could have caused a death.... get used to it. The congestion stops other emergency services..... get used to it. There is a bigger picture here the well being and safety of the residents and no doubt its a pointless task, what more can I say.

boxermum 28-09-2018 17:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by smiley face (Post 1177733)
They have been using it without full planning permission that is one problem. the traffic is an absolute nightmare there are weddings with up to 400 people attendance creating havoc, contributing to not being able to park let alone emergency services getting through which has happened over and over again. Children, elderly are being woken up at all hours with noise and fireworks. this is retrospective planning now is the time to comment on concerns. This is a built up residential area.

I totally agree with what you say.Another problem here,these morons appear to have their own traffic wardens/who stand in the road stopping traffic whilst they juggle visitors in and out of their totally inadequate car park.
Can anyone tell me what right they have to stop traffic?. This place should be totally away from any residential area.An ideal location............on the bloody MOON.!!!!!!:uzi:

cashman 28-09-2018 19:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by smiley face (Post 1178512)
Whatever nationality makes no difference at least I stand up and say something. The venue's users race up and down showing off with their cars once there is a serious accident then what would you say... get used to it. Or the incident when an ambulance was trying to get through and the delay could have caused a death.... get used to it. The congestion stops other emergency services..... get used to it. There is a bigger picture here the well being and safety of the residents and no doubt its a pointless task, what more can I say.

All well and good, but the Police will do sod all about it, same as on Blackburn Rd. you are quite correct in what yer saying, but have first hand experience of em doing nothing about it.