Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Community Talk > Springhill Spot
Donate! Join Today

Springhill Spot A forum running in conjunction with Springhill Spotlight. Give your opinions on what is happening in your area. Air your views and grievances. Put forward ideas on how we can improve Springhill

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 31-07-2003, 21:46   #16
Caz
God Member

Post Re: Springhill Community Centre

OK Boss!!

I am not young enough to know everything.
- Oscar Wilde
Caz is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 31-07-2003, 22:30   #17

;D ;D ;D ;D

Only joking...
Old 02-09-2003, 09:46   #18

everybody should go and give there support they can do alot of good for the community, i think it will give black pudding bob a little more work ? go for it
tommey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2008, 12:57   #19

Re: Springhill Community Centre

Hi, I have just been reading the comments about the community centre and it was interesting to read your comments about the usage.
There are various activities taking place such as numeracy, ESOL, IQRA, aerobics, gentle exercise just to name a few. Youth Action@ Hyndburn put on activities for young peopple aged 11 upwards. The after school club caters for ages or 5-11 yrs every school night from 3-6pm.

This is your centre (you being the community) and would like to see it being used to its full potential, there are 4 computers for community use too so if you have any ideas for any groups you wish to come and set up, come and talk to me at the centre.

Or if you prefer and you have other issues such as where young people are going to play once work begins on the land at the top of Exchange Street, come and voice yiour concerns at the Spring Hill Network Meeting on Wednesday 19th November at 6:45pm at the centre. You will be made most welcome.

If you have any further questions or would just like a visit please call me on 01254 871 658
springhill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2010, 13:35   #20

Re: Springhill Community Centre

There are now basic computer classes running, just give me a ring to arrange a suitable time.

We are looking to put a much needed childrens play area on the derelict land for children up to 12 years of age, along with a car park.

However to enable us to get funding for this I need letters of support.

Do you agree or object to this, any comments will be welcome.

Julie 01254 871658, [email protected]
springhill is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..